- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Voted best Apartments in Rutherford County by DNJ
- Classic Williamsburg or Georgia Architecture
- Spacious One, Two and Three Bedroom Units
- Choice of Nine Floorplans, Garden or Townhouse
- Some Units with Crown Molding
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with All Appliances
- Refrigerators with Icemakers
- Deluxe Cabinets in the Kitchens and Baths
- Large Closets, Oversized Closets, Some Pantries
- Attic Storage in Townhouse Units
- Townhouse Available w/ Fireplace
- Private Patios on Many Units
- Lots of Windows with Mini Blinds Furnished
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
CHARLESTON HALL brings together all the qualities you want for gracious living... convenient location, a large choice of floor plans and Southern Architecture. You can take a swim in the pool or entertain the kids at the playground. All this fun with none of the work because we take care of those things for you. Charleston Hall is a place you would be proud to call home!
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Charleston Hall
Management is great and it's a quiet community.
It's a nice quiet place to live. It's close to everything , easy to get on interstates.
They are quick to respond to any maintenance needs, maintain & take pride in the looks of the buildiings & grounds & offer safe community living.
My experience has been very good, the residents are courteous, the staff are courteous and responsive to any problems that may arise. The management is very understanding and are easy to communicate with in any situation. The complex is clean and most of all is a quiet community in which to live. Could use a fitness area.
It is a really private place to live, but I do not feel like a community here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-24 East toward Murfreesboro. Exit onto Sam Ridley Parkway heading East toward shopping centers. Stay on Sam Ridley, crossing over Murfreesboro Road, passing a golf course and the Smyrna airport. Charleston Hall is on the left, at the intersection of Jefferson Pike and Sam Ridley.
Professionally managed by Management & Marketing Concepts, Inc.