Floor Plans & Pricing
- Sq Ft:1750
- Rent:From $1100 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- !!! Criteria for approval !!! -
- At least 6 months on current job, and a gross monthly income of 3x's the rent (may be combined income)
- Preferred credit score of 620, minimum score of 580.
- Positive rental/mortgage history
- Criminal background check
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click | Activate Coupon
Map & Directions
I-24 East toward Murfreesboro. Exit onto Sam Ridley Parkway heading East toward shopping centers. Stay on Sam Ridley, crossing over Murfreesboro Road, passing a golf course and the Smyrna airport. Charleston Hall is on the left, at the intersection of Jefferson Pike and Sam Ridley.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Call for Policy
- Voted best Apartments in Rutherford County by DNJ
- Classic Williamsburg or Georgia Architecture
- Spacious One, Two and Three Bedroom Units
- Choice of Nine Floorplans, Garden or Townhouse
- Some Units with Crown Molding
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with All Appliances
- Refrigerators with Icemakers
- Deluxe Cabinets in the Kitchens and Baths
- Large Closets, Oversized Closets, Some Pantries
- Attic Storage in Townhouse Units
- Townhouse Available w/ Fireplace
- Private Patios on Many Units
- Lots of Windows with Mini Blinds Furnished
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
7 Reviews for Charleston Hall
Management is great and it's a quiet community.
It's a nice quiet place to live. It's close to everything , easy to get on interstates.
They are quick to respond to any maintenance needs, maintain & take pride in the looks of the buildiings & grounds & offer safe community living.
My experience has been very good, the residents are courteous, the staff are courteous and responsive to any problems that may arise. The management is very understanding and are easy to communicate with in any situation. The complex is clean and most of all is a quiet community in which to live. Could use a fitness area.
It is a really private place to live, but I do not feel like a community here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Charleston Hall35.996300,-86.494200351 Sam Ridley Parkway, Smyrna, Tennessee 37167Charleston Hall
CHARLESTON HALL brings together all the qualities you want for gracious living... convenient location, a large choice of floor plans and Southern Architecture. You can take a swim in the pool or entertain the kids at the playground. All this fun with none of the work because we take care of those things for you. Charleston Hall is a place you would be proud to call home!
|Monday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 04:00 PM - Temporarily open on Saturdays. Check ahead to verify.|
Professionally managed by Management & Marketing Concepts, Inc.