Check Availability(615) 216-7793(877) 372-1411(615) 800-3852
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Sublets Allowed
- Cats Are Welcome Cats Allowed
- $500 Pet Fee; 2 Cats Per Apartment Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Rooftop Community with Spectacular Downtown Views
- Ceramic Time and Hardwood Flooring
- Garage Parking with Card Control
- Guest Entry System
- Excellent Music Row Location
- Parking Provided/Water Furnished
- Close to Campus of Vanderbilt Law School
- Walking Distance to Restaurants and Shopping
- Close to Divinity, Medical, and Owen Grad schools
- Access to Village at Vanderbilt Pool
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Wesley Place
I absolutely love living here. Its a great location with great facilities and friendly people.
The walls are paper thin... it's definitely noisy. Otherwise, everything is good and updated.
Poor insulation of rooms (front bedroom), door did not completely fit in the frame so during wind storms, door would open/make whistling noise
The office is slow at responding to inquiries. It seems very uncoordinated over at the main office. The maintenance guy is extremely strict.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Wesley Place is located on the corner of 21st Avenue South and Scarritt Place across from Vanderbilt Medical Center. Retail Center on the first floor; apartments on the 6th floor. Beautiful views of downtown Nashville! Leasing office is located at 403 Village at Vanderbilt; off 21st Ave at 1500 21st Avenue South behind the commercial offices and businesses.