Check Availability(615) 756-3157(800) 546-3509(615) 800-3740
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Situated on Vanderbilt's Campus, Furnished apartments available! The first 3 Town Homes that lease get INCREDIBLE pricing!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Sublets Allowed
- University Shuttle Service
- Independent Living
- Weight restriction: 75$500 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Walk to Hillsboro Village
- Walk to Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Walk to Vanderbilt Law, Medical, Graduate Schools
- All Electric Kitchen
- Beautiful Maple Cabinets
- Granite Countertops
- Newly Renovated Kitchens and Baths
- Washer / Dryer Connections Available
- Mirrored Closet Doors
- Breakfast Bar Available
- Large Eat-In Kitchens Avaialble
- Large Balcony with French Doors - Select Homes
- Large Separate Dining Room - Select Homes
- Wood Burning Fireplace Available
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Access to Public Transportation
- Assigned Parking
- Covered Parking
- Beautiful Landscaping and Peaceful Courtyard
- Corporate Housing Available
- 24-Hour State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Walk to Great Restaurants and Shopping
- Valet Waste Service Included
- Copy and Fax Services
- Easy Access to Freeways and Shopping
- Guest Parking
- Laundry Facility
- Shimmering Swimming Pool
- Picnic Area with Barbecue
- Public Parks Nearby
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Village At Vanderbilt
The location is perfect for us -- right next to the Vanderbilt University campus.
The only drawback is the price. Else location is great. Maintenance people can get me out of any problem anytime. I know some people that live in other places that have ran into big issues with their landlords when something needs repairs. Other landlords do not seem to be used to performing repairs and do not know what to do when trouble arises. Here at the Village maintenance is common practice.
I enjoy everything about living at Village at Vanderbilt - the size of the 2 bed 1. 5 bath, the location, the security. My only complaint it people not respecting parking spots and the main office not doing anything about it. In addition, a lot of strangers use the pool during the spring and summer.
Appliances and hvac real need of updating, especially hvac. Stove top shows lots of use, refrigerator noisy. There is no built in microwave. Dishwasher was fine, though. hvac old, noisy, expensive to run.
- Clean and quiet most of the time - Noisy after mid-night due to alarm clocks and walking on upper floors (healthcare providers who wake up for overnight shifts or return from their shifts) - Trash removal often happens late at night. The noise of removing trash and his loud radio at 11:40pm is what I disliked. - Residents often leave trash in the hallway either too early or over the weekend, which contributes to the odor in the building
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-440, exit 21st Avenue. Follow 21st to Wedgewood. At Wedgewood, turn right. Go 2 blocks, turn left onto 19th Ave. Entrance straight ahead.