- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Atrium which fills interior units with natural ...
- Small pets allowed (restrictions apply)
- Storage space available
- Covered or additional parking spaces not includ...
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access-controlled entries
- Common area for social gatherings
- Public Square located just across the street
- Carefully Restored Oak Floors
- Large windows and expansive views of the Nashvi...
- Open Floor Plans
- Original plaster detailing, pipes and mechanica...
- Walk-in closets available in select units
- 12-Foot Ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen appliances, including a st...
- Cats Allowed
- 2 pet maximum per apartment. 30 lb. weight limitation. Breed restrictions may apply. Inquire within for more details. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
The Stahlman Building
The Stahlman Building offers one of Nashville's most desirable urban living experiences. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Nashville's business and entertainment districts and overlooking the Cumberland River, The Stahlman's historic loft-style apartments offer the elegance of a classically designed living space, with the energy of an urban enclave.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.