Check Availability(615) 528-9217(800) 613-2073(615) 800-3766
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
One (1) Month Free Rent on our Newly Renovated apartments - Terms and conditions apply see office for details, subject to change.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- 300 non nonrefundable pet fee 400 for (2) Pets Accepted
- $15 pet rent Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Cable/Satellite Available
- Window Coverings
- Courtesy Patrol
- Near Public Transit
- 24-Hour Availability
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Controlled Access
- Carpet in Bedroom
- Extra Cabinet Space in Bathroom
Ratings & Reviews
57 Reviews for The Knolls
Just a good apts to live in. There's never a problem with the cops. The office staff nice and maintace is super.
I have happily lived at The Knolls for almost three years because the property management staff and maintenance personnel are always friendly and genuine creating a real sense of community.
Very friendly staff and very quick and competent maintenance service. Also, a couple of years ago when I was robbed in front of my building, they listened to my concerns and acted on them to provide a more secure living community. Also, the apartment sizes are very large for the money and the layouts are very functional.
- Move in experience was fantastic. They let me move in on Saturday since I was coming from NY.
- Office staff are very friendly and really helpful.
- They send birthday cards :)
- Great location around a lot to do, but also set back and quiet
- Early bird drawing is a cool concept
- I wish the back gate was open/fixed for easier access during rush hour.
- I work nights so when maintenance comes during the day while I'm sleeping it's a bit disruptive
These apartments are well-maintained and are very attractive, especially on the inside. The staff are great at notifying you ahead of time when they will be in your apartment for routine maintenance. I have been fortunate that I have had very quiet neighbors, and I haven't seen a lot of drama that I have experienced at other apartment complexes. I feel safe in the area these apartments are located.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-65 South, exit 74A, Old Hickory Boulevard East. Follow Old Hickory Boulevard approximately 4-5 miles, The Knolls is located on the right side of the road after passing Nipper's Corner, before Nolensville Road.