Check Availability(615) 645-1846(888) 706-5072(615) 645-1818
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Discover the place where all of life's essentials come together - Riverview Grande. Our elegant apartments feature spectacular panoramic views, convenient on-site amenities and an unparalleled location in Nashville West. Nestled at the river's edge, Riverview Grande's gated community, serves up an extensive array of appealing floor plans. One visit and you'll fall in love with Riverview Grande.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Convenient to I-40 / I-440
- Near to Bellvue Center, Lions Head Village
- Near West Side Hospitals
- 2 miles from Nashville West Shopping & Restraunts
- Hardwood-Style Flooring
- Upgraded Premium Carpet
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Remodeled Kitchens
- Upgraded Appliance Package
- Undermount Stainless Sinks with High-Rise Faucet
- Contemporary Lighting Fixtures
- Generous, Oversized Closets
- Plantation Blind Window Coverings
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Energy Saving Features
- Gated Access(Coming Soon)
- 24-Hour Fitness Center (Coming Soon)
- Planned Social Events
- Media / Conference Center (Coming Soon)
- All New Amenity Package - Coming Soon
- Internet, Copy, and Fax (Coming Soon)
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Riverview Grande
We feel safe- gated, well lit, good tenants. Friendly staff. The location is very convenient, it's recently renovated & nice for the price. Great pool & gym. It's well maintained & pet friendly. Not Excellent because of thin walls/floors, & few amenities. With so many dogs, more trash cans & dog park area are needed. There's not really any extra outdoor space to play/enjoy the view. Small, uninviting office, no grill/picnic area, no laundry center, no message board.
Nice, clean and safeproperty. Quiet and respectful residents.
The floorboard above our unit is weak. We can hear our neighbor every step. Parking is not the greatest. Not enough storage in the one bed rooms.
Affordable, remodeled, but lacks in parking spaces
Some improvements can be made like putting speed ramps on the property to slow down speeding cars. A fenced in Dog area would be nice and a kids park , basketball courts etc for the older the kids .Some benches overlooking the river , cut some trees down for a better river view.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-40 to Exit 201,Charlotte East right to 1st light and immediately right onto Cabot. Top of hill on left.