- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- 24-hour fitness center
- Business center
- Dry sauna
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpool spas
- Tanning bed
- Two swimming pools
- Pet Friendly
- Barbeque bistro
- Clubhouse (available for event rentals)
- Fitness trail
- Package receiving
- Pool gallery patio, available for event rentals *
- Tennis and racquetball courts
- Veranda *
- In home high speed internet up to 50 Mbps
- 2-inch plantation-style blinds
- Bay window
- Ceiling fans (living room and master bedroom)
- Custom closets
- Kitchen window
- Large patio or balcony with French doors
- Track lighting
- Fireplaces In Most Homes
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Large Closets
- Large Patio or Balcony
- 42-inch custom cabinetry
- Bedroom access to patio or balcony
- Computer desk
- Energy-efficient kitchen appliances
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Laminate, wood-like flooring
- Outside storage
- Premium views
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Bay Window
- Not all amenities available for every floor plan
- * Additional fee required
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (max. tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals including exotic pets are prohibited. All animals must be authorized by Management. Pets Accepted
Polo Park offers stylish apartments in Nashville. Choose from six different apartment layouts that feature energy-efficient kitchens, plantation-style blinds, and oversized outdoor living areas. Prepare a meal at our Barbeque Bistro, enjoy a book on the Terrace, or just lounge at the pool gallery. At Polo Park, you can rely on an elegant lifestyle within the well-planned Jackson Downs Development, yet remain in easy reach of Nashville's employment, educational and entertainment opportunities. Polo Park offers desirable apartment living located along the Stone River near Andrew Jackson's Home, The Hermitage, and close to President Jackson's beloved horse racing downs. Residents enjoy convenient access to premier work centers and the best of Nashville. Visit Polo Park today for a tour of our features and premier resident services.
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Polo Park
Nice staff, communication is as good as it gets. Quick application process and straightforward information until move-in.
Rick Honeycutt is every friendly, nice and help me with everything with my move in (Documents, signing, etc.), items that needed to be fixed in the apt.
Polo Park has been a great place for me so far. The location is excellent with close proximity to shopping and restaurants. The community is quiet and the residents are concerned about maintaining the safety and appearance of the complex. The amenities are first class and the staff is very responsive. I love my new home.
Just overall a great place to live. Staff always friendly and helpful. Love the apartment upgrades and accessibility to greenway a huge plus! Have lived here 10 months and have no plans of moving! I love it!
I love it here. Everyone is super, from office to maintenance to neighbors!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-40 east exit Donelson Pike North. Approximately 3 miles to Lebanon Road, turn right. Approximately 1 mile on right.
We create a distinctive living experience and truly comfortable homes by caring about the details. Every associate is motivated and measured by this common purpose. At United Dominion, we live our mission every day.