- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Online Resident Services and Bill Pay
- Car Wash Area
- Media Room
- Coat Closet
- Hardware Style Flooring
- Espresso Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Knobs
- Washer and Dryer Conncetions
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment * Cats accepted * Dogs accepted * $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet * $20 Pet Rent per month per pet * Restricted Breeds: * German Shepherd * Anatolian Shepherd * American Pit Bull Terrier * American Bull Dog * Staffordshire Bull Terrier * American Staffordshire Terrier * Rottweiler * Bullmastiff * Akita * Chow Chow * Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids * Doberman (full) * Airedale * Listed above are dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies. Additionally, mixed Dogs Allowed
Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes
Conveniently located in Nashville, you will find that Landmark at Wynton Pointe has the amenities you desire. Go for a swim in either of the swimming pools or relax in the heated spa. Challenge yourself to an invigorating workout in the fully equipped fitness center, get work done in the resident business center, or enjoy an afternoon cookout in the picnic and grill area. The one and two bedroom apartments are styled with a private patio or balcony, a fully equipped kitchen, and more! Stop in to see why so many choose these Nashville, Tennessee apartments!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
86 Reviews for Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes
As a young professional, I needed somewhere quiet to live that takes care of all the rest. This apartment has been a blessing Not too expensive, close to the interstate, super helpful staff. 5 stars
Requested repair service to a door in afternoon 2 16.
When I returned later that afternoon the repair had been done
Now that is what I call service.
It's a nice place to live.
Very friendly and well maintained.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-65 South: Exit Old Hickory Boulevard East (#74A). Wynton Pointe is approximately 4 miles ahead on the right at Amalie Drive.
Milestone's mission is to effectively execute creative strategies, with the highest level of integrity, surpassing the expectations of our associates, residents and investors.