Floor Plans & Pricing
- Abbott- Renovated
- Sq Ft:500
- Rent:$1048-$1377 / mo
- Blakemore - Renovated
- Sq Ft:635
- Rent:$1098-$1401 / mo
- Concord - Renovated
- Sq Ft:785
- Rent:$1370-$1605 / mo
- Davidson - Renovated
- Sq Ft:850
- Rent:$1322-$1733 / mo
- Edgewood - Renovated
- Sq Ft:950
- Rent:$1372-$1803 / mo
- Franklin - Renovated
- Sq Ft:1056
- Rent:$1402-$1694 / mo
- Glendale - Renovated
- Sq Ft:1312
- Rent:$1688-$2172 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From downtown Nashville, Head southeast on 6th Ave N toward Charlotte Ave . Turn right onto Charlotte Ave. Turn right onto George L Davis Blvd. Take the ramp on the left onto I-40 W/I-65 N Keep left to continue on I-40, follow signs for Memphis. Take exit 199 toward Old Hickory Blvd. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Cheekwood. Turn left onto Old Hickory Blvd. Turn left onto TN-1 E/US-70S E. Turn left onto Erin Ln.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedSmall and Large Pets Welcome. Two pet limit per apartment. Please inquire for details on fees. Aggressive Breed Restrictions do apply.
- Over 5 miles of hiking on our private Ridge Tra...
- Convenient and covered mail stations
- Sun decks with lounge chairs, picnic tables wit...
- Easy interstate access
- Harpeth River Park and greenway, as well as the...
- Beautiful landscaping with well-manicured lawns...
- Valet Trash Service
- Planned monthly activities and socials for resi...
- Minutes from Downtown, dining, universities, an...
- Public transportation is adjacent to the community
- Picnic Area with Grills
- Modern 24-Hour fitness center complete with car...
- Online Rent Payment and Service Requests
- 3 stocked lakes on site with lake views from nu...
- Pet friendly location with a fenced in dog park...
- On-site Management and 24-Hour Emergency Mainte...
- The Mall at Green Hills and Nashville West offe...
- Car Care Center
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Separate Dining Areas
- Open kitchens with views into the dining and li...
- Designer Paint Schemes*
- Elegant Double Crown Molding*
- Sleek black appliances*
- Cable and internet ready
- Short Term/Corporate Units
- Breakfast bar counter tops in kitchen*
- Pantry off of kitchen
- Faux wood blinds*
- *In Select Apartment Homes
- Private Balconies or Patios with Extra Storage
- Electronic Thermostat
- All Electric Kitchen
- Pool Views*
Lakes Of Bellevue36.078900,-86.909100100 Erin Lane, Nashville, Tennessee 37221Lakes Of Bellevue
The Lakes of Bellevue offers pet-friendly 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes in the serenity of wooded hills and lush landscaping. Our apartment homes feature built-in bookshelves, vaulted ceilings, spacious walk-in closets, optional fireplaces, and washer and dryer connections for the enjoyment of contemporary living. The community features a fitness center, picnic areas, car care center and three sparkling swimming pools. Located only 20 minutes from downtown Nashville, The Lakes of Bellevue is the ideal address for easy access to the area's finest restaurants, entertainment and shopping.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.