Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
SUMMER WAITLIST NOW OPEN! Receive $200 off of your first month's rent when you join our waitlist!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click | Activate Coupon
Map & Directions
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Pets Accepted$300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
- Call for Policy$20 Monthly Pet Rent; Large Pets Welcome!
- New Pet Spa with Grooming Station and Dryers
- Brand New Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Newly Renovated Apartment Homes
- Very Spacious 1, 2, & 3 Bedrooms
- Washer/Dryer Furnished in Select Apartment Homes
- Washer/Dryer Connections in All 2 Bedroom Plans
- Porcelain Tubs with Ceramic Tile Surrounds
- Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Private Patio or Balcony on Every Apartment Home
- Oversized Closet Space in All Bedrooms
- Wood-Burning Fireplaces in Select Townhomes
- 35 Amazing Acres with Mature Trees
- Organic Community Garden
- Planned Community Events
- 24-Hour Cardio Weight Room
- Four Text Alert Coinless Laundry Centers
- Private Access Bicycle Room
- Brand New Dog Park
- Large Pets Welcome!
- Private Outdoor Space for Your Furry Friend
- Four Lighted Tennis Courts with Raquet Service
- Three Salt Water Swimming Pools
- Tot Lot
- ClubRoom with Kitchen Available for Private Events
- Picnic Area with BBQ
- Gated Community
- Poolside WiFi
- Online Rent Payment Available
- Online Service Request Available
- Award Winning On-Site Management Team
- Less than 15 Minutes to Downtown
- Twelve Minutes to 12 South and The Gulch
- Convenient Access to SoBro, Berry Hill, & Melrose
- Moments from Interstates 65, 24, and 440
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
5 Reviews for Gazebo
Best place I've lived by far. Love Gazebo.
The staff is extremely helpful, and management cares genuinely about the residents making sure issues are resolved quickly and with quality. The grounds are well taken care of, upgrades are always being implemented, and we have just renewed our lease for a third year at Gazebo because it has been such a good living location and leasing experience.
Office staff wonderful and maintenance crew excellent
Gazebo is great Nashville community. It is a large complex with almost 600 apartments enclosed by pretty green landscaping and great amenities. We really love the events the Gazebo Cares Team hosts on monthly basis! The last place we lived did not have any resident functions that helped us meet our neighbors. The thought into the events is definitely appreciated!
I have lived in Gazebo for 3 years now and have loved my experience there. The employees are exceptionally nice and always helpful.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Gazebo36.103700,-86.723900141 Neese Dr, Nashville, Tennessee 37211Gazebo
Situated on 35 beautifully landscaped acres. Gazebo Apartments is located in one of Nashville's most convenient neighborhoods! Just moments from Downtown, the Gulch, SoBro, I-24, I-440, Historic Berry Hill, Green Hills, The Vanderbilt Medical Plaza at 100 Oaks and some of the areas top rated schools and universities.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM - During the month of May|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Bill Freeman and Jimmy Webb founded the Freeman Webb Company in 1979 with one employee and have been building their full-service real estate business ever since. The company has now blossomed to over three hundred employees and specializes in the acquisition and long-term management of multi-family residential and commercial properties. The Freeman Webb Company currently manages over 8,000,000 square feet of property in North America including sixty multi-family residential properties with more than 10,000 units and over one half million square feet of commercial property. If you or your company are looking for a full-service real estate firm that has years of experience and industry know-how, look no further than the Freeman Webb Company. Offering multi-family residential property management, commercial property management, commercial and residential realtor services, mortgages, and investment opportunities? the Freeman Webb Company is here to serve!