- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- New Pet Spa with Grooming Station and Dryers
- Brand New Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Newly Renovated Apartment Homes
- Very Spacious 1, 2, & 3 Bedrooms
- Washer/Dryer Furnished in Select Apartment Homes
- Washer/Dryer Connections in All 2 Bedroom Plans
- Porcelain Tubs with Ceramic Tile Surrounds
- Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Private Patio or Balcony on Every Apartment Home
- Oversized Closet Space in All Bedrooms
- Wood-Burning Fireplaces in Select Townhomes
- 35 Amazing Acres with Mature Trees
- Organic Community Garden
- Planned Community Events
- 24-Hour Cardio Weight Room
- Four Text Alert Coinless Laundry Centers
- Private Access Bicycle Room
- Brand New Dog Park
- Large Pets Welcome!
- Private Outdoor Space for Your Furry Friend
- Four Lighted Tennis Courts with Raquet Service
- Three Salt Water Swimming Pools
- Tot Lot
- ClubRoom with Kitchen Available for Private Events
- Picnic Area with BBQ
- Gated Community
- Poolside WiFi
- Online Rent Payment Available
- Online Service Request Available
- Award Winning On-Site Management Team
- Less than 15 Minutes to Downtown
- Twelve Minutes to 12 South and The Gulch
- Convenient Access to SoBro, Berry Hill, & Melrose
- Moments from Interstates 65, 24, and 440
- Pet Spa
- $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- $20 Monthly Pet Rent; Large Pets Welcome! Call for Policy
Situated on 35 beautifully landscaped acres. Gazebo Apartments is located in one of Nashville's most convenient neighborhoods! Just moments from Downtown, the Gulch, SoBro, I-24, I-440, Historic Berry Hill, Green Hills, The Vanderbilt Medical Plaza at 100 Oaks and some of the areas top rated schools and universities.
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
58 Reviews for Gazebo
Prompt maintenance. Good security system. Clean.
The Gazebo landscaping is always beautifully done, The office personnel is second to none, The 3 swimming pools @ gym are great. It is a pet friendly environment with lots of acreage to walk on.
Gazebo is a safe, affordable, comfortable, and convenient place to live. The maintenance staff is exceptional, the grounds are very well kept, and the on-call security is responsive (although seldom necessary as the location is very safe). I love that it is a pet friendly community and appreciate the extra amenities for pets, such as the pet spa, dog park, and dog waste stations throughout the complex.
They're always very prompt with our requests, they don't bother us, and the location and apartment is great. Whenever we've spoken to the staff, they're super friendly. The security seem active, but they don't bother the residents which I appreciate. I haven't had a problem with the gates either. Great location, good price, good rooms, and nice staff. Safe too! I'm very pleased.
I have loved my stay at Gazebo. The residents are mostly younger professionals or students & no children, so it is really quiet & calm here. Very dog friendly. I feel completely safe when i walk outside at night alone. The updated kitchen appliances are great. I enjoy the gym. The pools are nice during the summer. Gazebo offers a lot of activities within the apartment complex, but I've never attended. My one and only complaint is the price is kind of steep.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Bill Freeman and Jimmy Webb founded the Freeman Webb Company in 1979 with one employee and have been building their full-service real estate business ever since. The company has now blossomed to over three hundred employees and specializes in the acquisition and long-term management of multi-family residential and commercial properties. The Freeman Webb Company currently manages over 8,000,000 square feet of property in North America including sixty multi-family residential properties with more than 10,000 units and over one half million square feet of commercial property. If you or your company are looking for a full-service real estate firm that has years of experience and industry know-how, look no further than the Freeman Webb Company. Offering multi-family residential property management, commercial property management, commercial and residential realtor services, mortgages, and investment opportunities? the Freeman Webb Company is here to serve!