- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes to Downtown and West End
- Close to Vanderbilt & Belmont
- Across From St. Thomas Hospital
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Garden Style Apartments
- 2 and 3 Bedroom Townhomes with Private Yards
- Newly Renovated Apartment Homes
- Large Pets Welcome!
- Spacious Living Room with Foyer
- Separate Dining Room
- Crown Molding Throughout
- 9-ft. and 10-ft. ceilings
- Oversized Closets
- On Site Storage
- Washer / Dryer Connections
- Individual Intrusion Alarms
- Woodburning Fireplace in Townhomes
- Reserved Parking Offered for Townhomes
- Breakfast Nook Featured in Townhomes
- Very Large Floorplans
- All New Appliances in Select Homes
- Hardwood Flooring Available
- New Flooring, New Fixtures, New Cabinets
- New Appliance Package in Select Homes
- New Countertops
- Private Pool and Cabana Area
- 24-Hour Cardio Fitness Center
- Convenient to Bus Stop
- Short Term Leases Available
- Corporate Housing Available
- 3 month Fully Furnished Apartment Homes Available
- Fully Furnished Apartment Homes Available
- $400 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- No Monthly Pet Rent! No Weight Limit! Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
One Month Free!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome Home to Chowning Square! Established within the Belle Meade neighborhood of West Nashville, we are centrally located close to several Nashville hot spots, highways, and major employers- including St. Thomas Hospital, Ensworth, and Vanderbilt University.
Our one, two, and three bedroom floor plans, including townhomes, are some of the largest you'll find in Nashville, with 9-10 foot ceilings, numerous closets and storage, and decorative gourmet kitchens.
Chowning Square provides luxury living in a beautiful tree-filled community with 24 hour access to our fitness center and an English garden landscaped pool area.
Monthly, Variable, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for Chowning Square
Chowning Square has been really to good to us. We relocated back to Nashville and found that our Chowning townhome had a lot of space, and is very quiet, and management has been really flexible with us.
Great location, spacious apartments and safe area
Location is critical and this is close to almost everything in Nashville. The rooms are large and the staff is great to work with. We have lived here in a 3 bedroom apartment while we do construction on our home and everyone here from staff to other residents have made this our current home. The pool and workout room are an added plus. I think its a great value for the location.
Helpful responsive staff. Property is well maintained. Great location.
Everyone has been friendly & helpful.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-440 West take West End/US-70S-W Exit towards St. Thomas Hospital. West End turns into Harding Rd. Follow Harding Rd to Woodlawn Dr. Turn left onto Woodlawn Dr. Chowning Square is approximately 75 yards on the right.
"Our commitment to our clients is to diligently and professionally provide superior real estate services. We accomplish this by being thoughtful and hardworking, and by providing a thoroughly customized, comprehensive approach to meeting the goals and objectives of our property owners. We pledge "to go the extra mile" to look for solutions to the challenges we encounter, and to strive for excellence in all of our endeavors."