Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
FROM DOWNTOWN ON I-65 SOUTH, Exit 74A East on Old Hickory Blvd. (TN-254), Travel 3.8 miles and Left at Light on Amalie Drive, Travel .4 miles to top of hill and Amalie Point Apartments Entrance on Right. FROM DOWNTOWN ON I-24 EAST, Exit 59 West on Bell Road (TN-254), Travel 4.5 miles and Right at Light on Amalie Drive, Travel .4 miles to top of hill and Amalie Point Apartments Entrance on Right.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 70$250 one-time pet fee, $20/month/pet
- Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Conveniently located near Brentwood
- Near Old Hickory Blvd between I-24
- Large Floor Plans with Walk-In Closets
- Some w/Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplaces
- Patio/balcony. Small quiet community.
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Monday - Friday 9-5 Pet friendly!
- Newly Renovated Units Available!!
- Microwave Included - Select Units
- Washer and Dryer Included - Select Units
Amazing Units available now!! Choose from one of our affordable units to a newly, renovated unit. Ask for details! Tranquil Setting with Incredible Views of the Nashville Skyline and Rolling Hills. Take a break from the beaten path & come up higher to Amalie Point. Our residents enjoy our refreshing hilltop pool, your very own pet park, a breathtaking view of Downtown Nashville, a 24-hour Clothes Care center, a Professional Management Team On-Site, and a wonderful 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Team to make sure your apartment home is in superb condition. You'll love the view from here!
Check Availability or call: (615) 866-1799 (888) 716-6990 (615) 523-5214 (615) 823-6171
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Check Availability or call:(615) 866-1799 (888) 716-6990 (615) 523-5214 (615) 823-6171