Check Availability(615) 866-1799(888) 716-6990(615) 523-5214
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 60$300 one-time pet fee, $20/month/pet Pets Accepted
- no aggressive bread Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Conveniently located near Brentwood
- Near Old Hickory Blvd
- Large Floor Plans with Walk-In Closets
- Some w/Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplaces
- Patio/balcony. Small quiet community.
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Monday - Friday 9-5 Pet friendly!
- Newly Renovated Units Available!!
- Microwave Included - Select Units
- Washer and Dryer Included - Select Units
Ratings & Reviews
16 Reviews for Amalie Point
The staff is very nice, helpful and available when needed. The maintenance staff completes my order within 48 hours. The area is beautiful and minutes away from shopping and banks.
Overall pretty solid apts. Maintenance is always there and pretty responsible.
Friendly, great location and any maintenance needs are met in a timely fashion.
I have rented from Amalie Point for 5 years and I must truly say that these apartments are very decent especially being so close to Brentwood area. I love the fact that the apartments are right in the middle of everything you could ask for. You have the best of both worlds. Middle of Antioch side and Brentwood side.
We need washer/dryer hookups in the apartment. Everything else, I love
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
FROM DOWNTOWN ON I-65 SOUTH, Exit 74A East on Old Hickory Blvd. (TN-254), Travel 3.8 miles and Left at Light on Amalie Drive, Travel .4 miles to top of hill and Amalie Point Apartments Entrance on Right. FROM DOWNTOWN ON I-24 EAST, Exit 59 West on Bell Road (TN-254), Travel 4.5 miles and Right at Light on Amalie Drive, Travel .4 miles to top of hill and Amalie Point Apartments Entrance on Right.