- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Knock tasks off your list in our Tech Lounge wi...
- Enjoy the Dash Dog Park with separate areas for...
- Controlled access parking garage
- Make a splash in our sparkling pool with a 6 de...
- Gather with friends for billiards, shuffleboard...
- Take the fun up a notch at our Sky Lounge. A ga...
- Enjoy beautiful outdoor spaces with so much to ...
- Fine-tune your swing with the golf simulator.
- A place to store your bike after a long ride.
- Open floor plans
- Sugar White quartz or Giallo Ornamental granite...
- Vinyl plank wood flooring (in select units)
- Stainless Steel movable kitchen island (in sele...
- Front-loading washer/dryer
- Stainless Steel undermount sink with pull down ...
- 10' ceilings throughout
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Island
- Stainless Steel Energy Star GE appliances
- 2" faux wood blinds
- Light chocolate cabinetry, 42" upper cabinets a...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- You may keep only the animal described in the Animal Addendum. You may not substitute any other animal(s). Neither you nor your guests or occupants may bring any other animal(s)-mammal, reptile, bird, amphibian, fish, rodent, arachnid, or insect-into the dwelling. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Acklen is the ideal West End Nashville location close to everything but with a "getaway" feel. Experience the blend of sophistication and comfort in our luxury studio, one-and two-bedroom apartment homes. Striking interiors with high quality finishes complement the community amenities designed for good times with friends or down time with a good book. It's about time you live The A Life!
3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Acklen
After many trips and entire weekends searching for the best apartment, I was fortunate to discover Acklen Apartments. Being tucked away right off the main drive through all of Nashville. It is so refreshing to be a quick trip to any where you want to go... traffic?? Not!!! The safety and security is an added plus. The amenities are above and beyond the best. Rain or snow, if you are stuck at home you will have plenty to keep busy. The gym is huge and includes top of the line equipment and the pool is what you get at an expensive west coast hotel. It's the first place you should visit and I'm certain it will be the last.
The staff are friendly, professional and helpful. The move-in process was smooth, and the amenities all work well.
Acklen has a beautiful facility, wonderful amenities, and a very convenient location.
Acklen is an amazing place to live! The management and maintenance staff are fantastic and great to be around! If there are any issues that need to be resolved they are done so in a timely manner! I love Acklen! They are so sweet to my fur baby which makes this apartment complex number one in my eyes!
I have loved my time with Acklen. I have been to countless friend's apartments around Nashville and nothing compares to the amenities offered by Acklen. I have loved using the pool and the sky lounge. Maintenance is very knowledgeable and resolves any problems within a couple hours of filing s request.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Exit east on West End Avenue from I-440. Turn north on Acklen Park Drive. The property is located on the left.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Greystar offers a style of apartment living that brings together exceptional locations with communities designed to meet your every desire. Whether a community is suburban or urban, high-rise or garden, we make every apartment community its own distinctive place to live. Our desirable locations are close to shopping, dining, and places of work, and our experienced team of professionals create the perfect balance of services, amenities, and finishes that energize your day, every day.