Check Availability(615) 777-0574(888) 474-1950(615) 278-9951
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Weight restriction: 50$300-$500 pet fee Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50Breed/age restrictions apply Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- St. Andrews where you have Luxury Living for LESS!
- Paradise Found! The Home Perfect for You!
- Saint Andrews Where You get Luxury for LESS!
- All 2 Level Villas with Easy Access to Parking
- Garages Available
- Beautiful Clubhouse with Free WI FI
- Convenient to Interstate and Shopping
- Designer Appliances and Built-in Microwaves
- Oak Oabinets
- Breakfast Bars and Large Pantries
- French Doors and Ceramic Tile
- Plenty of Windows and Wrought Iron Accents
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Open Floor Plans and Zone Bedrooms
- Full Size Washer & Dryer in all Apartments
- Pre-wired Cable and Phone Jacks
- Storage on Balcony or Patios on Selected Apts.
- Call Property for Lease Terms
- Voted Best Apartment Community by the DNJ/Ruthies
- 24 Hour Fitness Facility
- Free Video Rental Library
- Picnic Tables and Grills thorughout Community
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for St. Andrews
St Andrews has been a wonderful place to live over the past few years. safe, relaxing,and great location !
Office personnel - excellent! Grounds well kept. All in all, the St. Andrews Apartments lovely place to live.
The overall apartment community is clean and residents are friendly.
It is a nice community, however I feel they could do a better job with overall maintenance of the units, breezeway lights are often burned out and many of the buildings have burnt out flood/security lights on the building exteriors. I also feel they should give more perks to residents who re-sign for multiple lease terms. Everyone at the rental office is wonderful and overall it's a good experience.
Its a good place to live. Nice pool, good parking, and kept clean. Had some issues within the apartment at first. sink leak, etc.. but was repaired by maintenance in a timely manor.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-24 toward Chattanooga exit onto Highway 96, Exit #78A. Go through traffic signal. Immediately past shopping center turn left onto St. Andrews Drive. Property is ahead on the right.