Check Availability(615) 777-0574(888) 474-1950(615) 278-9951
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Weight restriction: 50$300-$500 pet fee Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 50Breed/age restrictions apply Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- St. Andrews where you have Luxury Living for LESS!
- Paradise Found! The Home Perfect for You!
- Saint Andrews Where You get Luxury for LESS!
- All 2 Level Villas with Easy Access to Parking
- Garages Available
- Beautiful Clubhouse with Free WI FI
- Convenient to Interstate and Shopping
- Designer Appliances and Built-in Microwaves
- Oak Oabinets
- Breakfast Bars and Large Pantries
- French Doors and Ceramic Tile
- Plenty of Windows and Wrought Iron Accents
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Open Floor Plans and Zone Bedrooms
- Full Size Washer & Dryer in all Apartments
- Pre-wired Cable and Phone Jacks
- Storage on Balcony or Patios on Selected Apts.
- Call Property for Lease Terms
- Voted Best Apartment Community by the DNJ/Ruthies
- 24 Hour Fitness Facility
- Free Video Rental Library
- Picnic Tables and Grills thorughout Community
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for St. Andrews
St Andrews has been a wonderful place to live over the past few years. safe, relaxing,and great location !
Office personnel - excellent! Grounds well kept. All in all, the St. Andrews Apartments lovely place to live.
The overall apartment community is clean and residents are friendly.
It is a nice community, however I feel they could do a better job with overall maintenance of the units, breezeway lights are often burned out and many of the buildings have burnt out flood/security lights on the building exteriors. I also feel they should give more perks to residents who re-sign for multiple lease terms. Everyone at the rental office is wonderful and overall it's a good experience.
Its a good place to live. Nice pool, good parking, and kept clean. Had some issues within the apartment at first. sink leak, etc.. but was repaired by maintenance in a timely manor.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-24 toward Chattanooga exit onto Highway 96, Exit #78A. Go through traffic signal. Immediately past shopping center turn left onto St. Andrews Drive. Property is ahead on the right.