Check Availability(615) 216-7772(888) 686-8104(615) 278-9928
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- 2 Pet Limit; $350 Non-refundable Pet Fee and $10 per pet per month Pet Rent Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Guest apartment available for our resident's use
- Private ground-floor front entry in every home
- Largest floorplans in town
- Garden tubs in select units
- Washer and Dryer Connections in every home
- Beautiful gas log fireplaces in every home
- Lighted ceiling fans in every home.
- Private patios, balconies attached to every home
- Large oversized closets in every home
- Self cleaning ovens in every home
- Outside storage in every home
- Cable hookups in every family room
- 2 swimming pools being converted to salt water
- Courtesy officer on-site
- Frost-free refrigerators with ice makers
- 2 newly refurbished tennis courts
- Newly expanded Health Care Center
- Outdoor gas fireplaces
- Dishwashers in every home
- Covered gazebo with picnic tables
- Clothing Care Center
- Outdoor kitchens with gas grills
- Newly replaced grand playground
- Lush landscaping
- Short term leases
- Online Payment Option
- Pup Park with new agility equipment
- Resident Wi-fi Lounge with Starbucks Coffee
- Weekly Resident Socials
- Package pick-ups
- Golf course nearby
- Newly enhanced and renovated homes
- Professional and friendly staff
- Monthly raffles
- Apartmentratings Top-Rated Community
Ratings & Reviews
21 Reviews for Hawthorne Park South
Hawthorne has been the greatest apartment I've lived in in Murfreesboro. The buildings are in excellent condition, the staff (maintenance and office) treat you like family, and I feel very safe living in the community. 5 star living!
The Maintenance Techs are exceptional. Polite, Curtiuss,prompt and professional.
Very friendly staff and neighborhood! The amenities are great too!
Safety, security, dependability of staff and maintenance, grounds are immaculate, and many amenities.
The staff at Hawthorne Park are friendly and helpful. It is a very family centered apartment complex and we like that feel.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Directions should read: From Nashville: I-24 to exit #81A, HWY 231 (Shelbyville Highway). Turn right; go to 2nd red light and turn right on Indian Park Drive. Hawthorne Park South is the second apartment community on the right.