- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Voted Favorite Apartments for the 2015 Ruthies
- Spacious 2 and 3 Bedroom Cottages and Townhomes
- Trendy 1 Bedroom Flats
- All Electric Kitchens with Appliances Included
- Faux Hardwood Floors
- 2 Inch Blinds on All Windows
- Washer and Dryer Included in Select Homes
- Central Heat and Air
- Large Private Enclosed Patios
- Full View Glass Storm Doors
- Washer and Dryer Connections Available
- 24/7 Smart Card Laundry Center with Wi-Fi
- Ceramic Tile in Bathrooms
- Carpet and Ceiling Fans in All Bedrooms
- Nickel Hardware Throughout
- Most Homes Have Walk-In Closets
- Floor to Ceiling Living Room Windows
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Select Apartments
- Pet Friendly
- Pet Park
- Salt Water Swimming Pool with Large Deck Area
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Tennis Court
- Peaceful Picnic and Grilling Areas
- Flexible Lease Terms
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- On Line Payments
- Grab and Go Coffee in the Leasing Office
- Free Copy and Fax Services
- Professional Local Management
- St. Thomas Rutherford Hospital 3.3 Miles Away
- Stones River Greenway 10 Minutes Away
- Shopping and Dining Less Than 10 Minutes Away
- Shop at The Avenue and Stones River Mall
- $350 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- No Pet Rent! No Weight Limit! Call for Policy
- Breed Restriction
Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood in Murfreesboro, TN, Colony House Apartment Homes offers small town living with easy access to the big city hustle when you want it. Whether you're in the mood for a stroll around Murfreesboro's charming downtown square or shopping and dining at The Avenue or Stones River Mall, living at Colony House makes getting there easy. Major parks, recreation and interstate access to Nashville are moments away. Our community features One Bedroom Flats and Two Bedroom Cottages, as well as Two and Three Bedroom Townhomes. Imagine coming home to Colony House Apartment Homes with private patios overlooking lush grass, gorgeous trees, and a Management and Service Team eager to make your apartment living experience exceptional. View our photo gallery and call us today to schedule your personal tour to see all the options that await you in your new home. Exceptional Living in Everyday life-this is our desire for you.
5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for Colony House
I love the office staff and how willing they are to help every single person who walks through their door. I'm always afraid I'm wasting their time but they treat every single interaction like it's the most important thing they'll do all day.
The management is awesome to help you. Whenever there was a maintenance problem it was solved immediately. Love love the care team and attending the events. They keep the grounds immaculate and love having a pool for the summer.
The staff is amazing. I haven't had many issues since moving in, but the few that I did have, the maintenance people were prompt, cleaned up after themselves, friendly and they speak English. I am trying to be prejudice about people from another country, but it is so much easier to describe a problem to someone who speaks English.
The staff is always friendly and anxious to be of service. The grounds and facilities are always clean and in order. Service calls are responded to within 24 hours.
The Staff is friendly they care about our concerns maintenance problems are reported and fixed immediately!! The property is very well kept.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-24 East exit at 78B on Highway 96 (Old Fort Parkway to Memorial). Turn Right onto East Clark, then Left on Huntington. Turn Right on Hazelwood. 2nd entrance on Left. Follow signs to office.
Bill Freeman and Jimmy Webb founded the Freeman Webb Company in 1979 with one employee and have been building their full-service real estate business ever since. The company has now blossomed to over three hundred employees and specializes in the acquisition and long-term management of multi-family residential and commercial properties. The Freeman Webb Company currently manages over 8,000,000 square feet of property in North America including sixty multi-family residential properties with more than 10,000 units and over one half million square feet of commercial property. If you or your company are looking for a full-service real estate firm that has years of experience and industry know-how, look no further than the Freeman Webb Company. Offering multi-family residential property management, commercial property management, commercial and residential realtor services, mortgages, and investment opportunities? the Freeman Webb Company is here to serve!