Check Availability(615) 549-0443(615) 453-3006(615) 549-0449
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment. INCOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY TO ALL APPLICANTS. Section 8 and Section 42 Welcome.
Occupants Annual Income For 3 BR.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Weight restriction: 25$350 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- No Monthly Pet Rent Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- INCOME LIMITS APPLY TO ALL APPLICANTS
- EACH APARTMENT HAS A MAX INCOME LIMIT
- See Income Qualifications on Listing
- Applications Accepted By Appointment Only
- Section 8 Welcome
- Excellent Lebanon City Schools
- Washer/Dryer Connections Available
- Private Entrances
- All Electric Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Kitchen Pantry
- Central Air/Heating
- Hardwood Floors Available
- Carpeted Floors and Tile Floors
- Vertical Blinds
- Lots of Closets
- Spacious Walk-In Closets Available
- Extra Storage Available
- Patios With Storage Available
- Energy Efficient Construction
- Trash Removal Services Included
- Water and Sewer Included
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Convenient Location
- On-Call Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Area with Barbecue
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Basketball Court
- Children's Play Area
- On-Site Maintenance
- Pet Waste Station
- Minutes from US Highway 70
- Easy Access to Shopping and Dining
- Easy Access to Schools and Entertainment
- Less than One Mile to University Medical Center
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Greentree Pointe
Very clean apartments with good management only thing don't like about these apartments is both bath rooms are upstairs in the unit that we have its not always convenient to go use the rest room
My husband and I have been here for just over a month now. When we first moved in, it was AMAZING. The maintenance man is wonderful and if you ever have a problem, just let him know and it gets fixed ASAP. He does everything in his power to help. The office staff however, are very difficult. When you're preparing to move in, getting ahold of them is a piece of cake. However, if you've already moved in, good luck getting an answer.
When you need something fixed it takes forever for them to fix it. You have to keep reminding them over and over again.
The staff is friendly and there is soo much space in the apartment. Plus plenty of storage space. The only thing I dislike is that there are no ceiling fans or top lights.
I have lived here 12 yrs. I loved living at Greentree and then it begin to sell to new owners who didn't care about the property or the residents. People in town now call us Ghetto Tree and I agree we have gone down that far. The Last 4 Owners only cared about filling the apartments and not fixing them.Let Maintenance do their jobs right, and if they need money for something remember it is an Investment and Look Good gets better renters.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Please Call for Directions