- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Professionally Designed Interiors
- Bright Oversized Windows
- Tiled Entries *
- Six Paneled Interior Doors
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Ceiling Fans*
- Gourmet Kitchens with Built-in Pan
- Personal Balconies/Patios with Attached Storage
- Full Size Washer/Dryer Connections
- Spacious Bathrooms with Garden Tubs
- Large Oversized Closets
- Personal Garages Available
- Soothing Creek Views
- Beautiful Landscapes and Plantings
- Richly Appointed Clubh
- Fully Equipped Business Center
- Conference Room and Wi-Fi
- High Speed Internet Service Available
- Fully Equipped, State of the Art Fitness Center
- 24 Hours Fitness Center
- Resort-Inspired Swimming Pool
- Car Wash , Car Care Area
- Picnic and Grill Area
- Near West Knoxville's Variety of Dining
- Near Entertainment Ven
- Premier Services:
- Massage Therapist
- Guest Apartment
- Residential Social Events
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- Travel Services
- Package Delivery Service
- DVD Library
- Controlled Access
- Package Receiving
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- *Some units
- Individual Alarm Systems
- Distinctive Floorplans
- Deposit: 350Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Under 35 lbs: $350 Fee for 1st pet. Over 35 lbs: $450 Fee for 1st pet., Additional $125 and $225 for second pet. Pets Accepted
- Chow Chows, Rottweilers, Malamutes, Dalmations, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, American Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, German Shepherds, Akitas, Wolf Hybrids, Bull Mastiffs, Siberian Huskies, Presa Canario and any other aggressive breeds. A mix of any of the listed breed is not permitted. **Subject to change at management discretion. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Reserve at Westland
Come step into our serene surroundings and enjoy a lifestyle filled with endless comforts and conveniences here at The Reserve at Westland! Our spacious apartment homes come fully equipped with bright large windows, gourmet kitchens with built in pantries, and spacious bathrooms with garden tubs. Take advantage of all the highly desirable community amenities we offer here at The Reserve at Westland. Take a dip in our resort inspired swimming pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping, unwind after work in our 24-hour fitness center, car care area, fully-equipped business center with conference room with Wi-Fi and peaceful creek views and vistas of the rolling hills. Call today and see for yourself why The Reserve at Westland is the picture-perfect lifestyle you have been searching for.
Lease Terms: 3-12 months. Application Fee: $45. Reservation Fee: $100. Security Deposit: Ask about our options!
Pet Policy: maximum two pets per unit. Non-refundable pet fee of $350 required. Breed restrictions apply.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
|2 per bedroom|
Ratings & Reviews
74 Reviews for Reserve at Westland
I've lived here for 3 years and have loved every minute of it. Staff has always been professional and very quick to act when there's a need. They keep the property immaculate.
Well maintained, responsive staff, great location. Having lived under other property management companies in the local area, surpasses their rivals.
Love the crew!! (MAINTENANCE, MANAGEMENT AND ALL THE LITTLE GUYS)
I love to stay on this apartment. It is very clean and daily maintained. They put salt before any snow prediction. Maintaiance was very prompt. People at office are very helpful. My only complain is there is no space for small kids to play.
Excellent service and great people
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Cedar Bluff Road exit off of I-40 to Kingston Pike. Left onto Kingston Pike. Right onto Ebenezer/N. Peters. 3rd Light take a left onto Westland Drive. The Reserve at Westland is 1/3 of mile on right.
Bill Freeman and Jimmy Webb founded the Freeman Webb Company in 1979 with one employee and have been building their full-service real estate business ever since. The company has now blossomed to over three hundred employees and specializes in the acquisition and long-term management of multi-family residential and commercial properties. The Freeman Webb Company currently manages over 8,000,000 square feet of property in North America including sixty multi-family residential properties with more than 10,000 units and over one half million square feet of commercial property. If you or your company are looking for a full-service real estate firm that has years of experience and industry know-how, look no further than the Freeman Webb Company. Offering multi-family residential property management, commercial property management, commercial and residential realtor services, mortgages, and investment opportunities? the Freeman Webb Company is here to serve!