Floor Plans & Pricing
- Income Restricted Townhome
- Sq Ft:960
- Rent:$832 / mo
- Income Restricted Townhome
- Sq Ft:1024
- Rent:$956 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Take I-65 North to exit 95 Vietnam Veterans Pkwy; go to exit 7-Callendar Lane. Turn right to Gallatin Road, turn left and turn right at Bonita Pkwy to Waterview Drive. Turn left to 1st drive on right.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 150Waterview is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs and Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per apartment home - Pet Deposit: $150 (Refundable) due at time of move-in - Pet Fee: $150 (Non-Refundable) due at time of move-in Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
- Income Restricted Community
- Income Restrictions Apply to All Applicants
- Under New Management
- Washer & Dryer in EVERY apartment or townhome!
- Stunning Panoramic Views of Old Hickory Lake
- Playground to entertain children
- Garages available
- Patio or Balcony
- Walking Trails around Old Hickory Lake
Waterview36.302100,-86.5799001300 Waterview Circle, Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075Waterview
Waterview offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments at a reasonable price! In-home amenities include stunning views of Old Hickory Lake, patios or balconies and a WASHER & DRYER IN EVERY apartment and townhome!
Waterview is now under NEW MANAGEMENT and we are excited to be here! Just outside of Nashville, Hendersonville offers a serene and relaxing environment while still being close to all the exciting attractions! Residents of Waterview truly get the best of both worlds.
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Waterview Apartments participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply.
|Monday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
Pet Policy: Waterview is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs and Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per apartment home
- Pet Deposit: $150 (Refundable) due at time of move-in
- Pet Fee: $150 (Non-Refundable) due at time of move-in
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Waterview Apartments participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $28,800
- 2 Occupants: $32,880
- 3 Occupants: $37,020
- 4 Occupants: $41,100
- 5 Occupants: $44,400
- 6 Occupants: $47,700
To maintain the integrity of the community - credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.applicants.
Experience the Dominium Difference. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Dominium is one of the largest privately held multi-housing companies in the Midwest. It now owns or manages more than 18,000 housing units in the US. In the past year, Dominium has also built, bought or renovated more than 2,600 units of housing across the country.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.