- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Poolside cabana and barbeque grills
- Complimentary gift wrapping center
- Charcoal grills and picnic areas throughout
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in clubhouse and poo...
- Bark park
- Within walking distance to shopping and area re...
- Controlled access gates with remote control
- Emergency maintenance available
- Car care center with a wash bay
- Access to nature walking trail
- Located in the Sumner County School District
- Recycling on site
- 2'' faux-wood blinds
- Granite kitchen and bath countertops
- Custom wood cabinetry with adjustable shelving
- Energy efficient stainless steel appliances inc...
- Double stainless steel kitchen sinks
- *In select units
- Stackable full size washer/dryer
- Faux wood plank flooring throughout living area...
- Gourmet kitchen islands*
- Programmable thermostats
- Additional outside storage
- Ceiling fan with lights in all bedrooms and liv...
- Nine foot ceilings with vaulted ceilings in thi...
- Oversized shower heads and soaking tubs in bath...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Type: Dog or cat Number per apartment: 2 Restrictions: 35 lbs. full grown maximum weight each; Pets must be house-broken and properly inoculated; Breed Restrictions include but not limited to: Akita, Husky, Chow, Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Elkhound, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Wolf Breeds Deposit: N/A Monthly fee: $0 (only one fee for 1 or 2 pets) Non-refundable fee: $300 (only one fee for 1 or 2 pets) - Due at move-in Pets Accepted
Welcome to Glenbrook Apartments where you will find luxury apartment homes with the most elegant and sophisticated features in the fast-growing and highly desirable Hendersonville area. Located just 15 minutes northeast of Nashville, our community provides residents with an array of exceptional amenities including a resort-style swimming pool, 24/7 fitness center, a bark park for pets, grilling stations and more. Apartment interiors feature 9' ceilings, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, full size stackable washers and dryers and faux-wood plank flooring throughout living areas. Residents enjoy easy access to all major employment and entertainment destinations, and various dining and shopping options are within walking distance. Visit today and see how easy it can be to make Glenbrook your home.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
From Downtown Nashville Take Interstate 24 or 65 north toward Louisville. Where I-24 and I-65 split north of downtown, remain on I-65 north. Take Exit 95 for TN-386/Vietnam Veterans Boulevard and follow signs to Gallatin/ Hendersonville. Take Exit 6 for TN-258/New Shackle Island Road. Turn left at the top of the exit ramp on to New Shackle Island Road. Turn left at Glenbrook Way, and then turn right on Andrews Run. The entrance welcoming you to Glenbrook Apartments will be on your right. * From Nashville International Airport Follow signs and take Interstate 40 West. Take Exit 215B to TN-155/Briley Parkway north. Take Exit 15 and enter Interstate 65 north. Take Exit 95 for TN-386/Vietnam Veterans Boulevard and follow directions From Downtown Nashville above after entering this highway.