Check Availability(615) 777-0736(866) 851-5850(615) 266-0927
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$156 off your application and admin fee! We would love to give you a tour of our beautiful community. If you tour and apply within 48 hours of your tour then you will only pay $99 to apply and reserve your new home!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Weight restriction: 100Deposit: 350Max. pets:2, $350 per pet, $15 monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Gourmet Kitchen w/ Stainless Appl.
- Brand New! 1, 2, & 3 Bedroom Homes
- Espresso Cabinetry w/ Granite
- Rustic Wood-like Flooring
- Soaring 9-12 Foot Ceilings
- Open Layout on all Floor Plans
- Full Size Washer/Dryer Included
- Sparkling Bathroom Suite
- Ceramic Tile Surround in Bathtub
- Extended Patio/Balcony
- Walk-in Closets
- Kitchen Islands
- Pet Friendly w/ Onsite Pet Spa
- Social Lounge w/ Java Bar and WiFi
- Lush Pool Plaza w/ Outdoor Lounge
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Studio
- Exterior Fireplace and Billiards
- Community Gardens
- Located Adjacent to The Factory
- Ample Parking w/ Garages Available
- Elevator Access
- Custom Designed Interiors
- Less than 1 mile to Downtown Franklin
- 20+ Yrs. of Customer Experience
- Apply Online 24.7
- Online Service Request 24.7
- Pay Rent Online & View Your Account
- Personal Storage Units
Ratings & Reviews
21 Reviews for Bell Historic Franklin
I feel very safe and secure in my apartment at Bell Historic Franklin. Management and Maintenance have always been kind and helpful. Although I don't take advantage of all of them, the amenities are great. Highly recommend living here.
The staff delovers a first class experience from the sales process and to after you live here, Everyone I talked to that have been here for 6 monthsto a year are all very positive.
I love the sense of community. And I love that people I have never met before greet me like we are old friends. It is truly nice to know that I am surrounded by great neighbors.
I am relocating to NY to be nearer to family....if I were staying in Franklin, I would definitely continue to live at Bell Historic!
Location, location, location
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From downtown Nashville, take I-65 S, exit Cool Springs Blvd West, turn right on Mack Hatcher, then left on Franklin Road and left on Liberty Pike. Bell Historic Franklin is on your left just past The Factory.