Check Availability(931) 241-6323(877) 678-3458(931) 538-3633
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- One Time Pet Fee of $300 Pets Accepted
- No Weight Restriction, Limited Breed Restrictions. Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Lots of extra closets for storage
- 2 Refreshing swimming pools
- 2 Play grounds
- Laundry Care Facility- 24 hours
- Several Grilling and picnic areas
- Select homes offer washer and dryer connections
- 1 mile from Heritage Dog Park!
- Select homes have a private patio area
- All Modern homes offer brushed nickle lighting
- Select homes offer a dishwasher
- Package acceptance while you are out!
- 7 Miles to Gate 1 at Ft. Campbell
- 10 short minutes to Austin Peay
- Preferred Employer Program- Ask for details!
- Rental Partnership Program- Military Discounts
- Military Moving Clause- Pay no Fees!
- 1/2 Mile from Clarksville's Greenway
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for The Villages at Peachers Mill
Staff is super friendly. Just make sure that you don't move in till everything on the move in check list is fixed. I'm questioning if things will get fixed.
Poor craftsmanship all around the house for the price. Also rent payment charges ANOTHER $15 JUST to pay ONLINE
One of the worst neighborhoods in Clarksville.The interiors of the apartments are dated and cheap. Maintenance does what it can but always looking to cut corners.
The crime rate over here is beyond horrible!
I feel like management could do a better job and as well as maintaince. I would not recommend anybody to move here due to my experience.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.