Check Availability(931) 241-6257(888) 797-8793(931) 538-3790
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
50% OFF your first month's rent! Mention Apartment Guide to take advantage of these savings!
Our 3 Bedroom Floor Plan is All Inclusive - Basic Expanded Calbe Included, Internet Included, Electricity Included, Water and Sewer Included, Trash Service Included!
3 Month Leases Available on Rent by Room (3 Bedroom 3 Bath Per Bedroom) Option
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee; $15 monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
- No Weight Limit Call for Policy
- Call Office for Details Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Everything Included with 3 Bed 3 Bath Floor Plan
- Electricity Included on 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Basic Expanded Cable included with 3 Bedroom
- Internet Included with 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Water and Sewer Included on 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Trash Service Included on 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Rent by the Room on 3 Bedroom 3 Bath
- Washer and Dryer INCLUDED with select apartments
- Everything is Included with Rent by the Room(3 Bd)
- Rent by the Room 3 Bedroom Comes Furnished
- Directly Across from Fort Campbell's Gate One!
- Gorgeous Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- 9 Foot Ceilings and Premium Carpeting
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures and Hardware
- Breakfast Bar (in select apartments)
- French Doors
- Separate Dining Room
- Central Air and Heat
- All Black Appliances in Select Apartments
- Ceiling Fan in EVERY room! (select apartments)
- Large Oversized Closets
- Window Coverings
- Vaulted Ceilings with Select Apartments
- Sparkling Salt Water Pool with Large Sundeck
- Bark Park with Agility Equipment
- Large Pets Welcome!
- Neighborhood Recycling Program
- Courtesy Patrol on call 24 Hours
- Monthly Pest Control Services
- Near Public Transit
- Online Application!
- 3 Month Lease Only on 3 Bedroom Rent by Room
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Eagles Crest at Jack Miller
They respond quickly to maintenance requests and are always friendly and upfront about changes to policies.
I gave Eagle Crest this rating because the location is great from Fort Campbell. The staff at the office are very friendly. The only reason why I didn't mark excellent is because I've had my power go out at least 3 or 4 times since I've been here within the past 6 months. Also the newer building seems like it has thin walls. Whenever someone down stairs lets their door slam you can hear it in the whole apartment upstairs. Other than that I really like Eagle Crest. I hope I can extend next year.
The staff was always Professional. Anytime I had a concern or a situation it was taken care of in a timely manner.
On living only on a retirement, rent is on the expensive side.
The cable and internet is always messing up. I feel like we are always getting notes on our door about various things that do not apply to us.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-24 W to Exit 1 toward Clarksville / Trenton. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Fort Campbell / Army Post. Turn left onto Trenton Rd. Take the 1st right onto Tiny Town Rd. Turn left onto Outlaw Field Rd. Take the 2nd right onto Jack Miller Blvd. Destination will be on the left.