- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Everything Included with 3 Bed 3 Bath Floor Plan
- Electricity Included on 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Basic Expanded Cable included with 3 Bedroom
- Internet Included with 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Water and Sewer Included on 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Trash Service Included on 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
- Rent by the Room on 3 Bedroom 3 Bath
- Washer and Dryer INCLUDED with select apartments
- Everything is Included with Rent by the Room(3 Bd)
- Rent by the Room 3 Bedroom Comes Furnished
- Directly Across from Fort Campbell's Gate One!
- Gorgeous Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- 9 Foot Ceilings and Premium Carpeting
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures and Hardware
- Breakfast Bar (in select apartments)
- French Doors
- Separate Dining Room
- Central Air and Heat
- All Black Appliances in Select Apartments
- Ceiling Fan in EVERY room! (select apartments)
- Large Oversized Closets
- Window Coverings
- Vaulted Ceilings with Select Apartments
- Sparkling Salt Water Pool with Large Sundeck
- Bark Park with Agility Equipment
- Large Pets Welcome!
- Neighborhood Recycling Program
- Courtesy Patrol on call 24 Hours
- Monthly Pest Control Services
- Near Public Transit
- Online Application!
- 3 Month Lease Only on 3 Bedroom Rent by Room
- $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee; $15 monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
- No Weight Limit Call for Policy
- Call Office for Details Breed Restriction
Eagles Crest at Jack Miller
Finding apartment home living in Clarksville, Tennessee has never been easier. Our community has a great location that is guaranteed to make your life comfortable and convenient. Enjoy being close to shopping, dining, entertainment and more. Look no further for great apartment home living because you've found it at Eagles Crest at Jack Miller.
We are proud to offer a variety of one, two and three bedroom apartments with amenities sure to fit your needs such as fully equipped kitchens, ceiling fans, dishwashers, French doors, large closets, premium plush carpeting, separate dining rooms and quality window coverings.
We treasure our residents' comfort and seek to provide an inviting and friendly community. Enjoy some of our community amenities such as our 24 hour laundry room with credit card access and key code, a bark park with agility equipment, a beautiful sparkling pool with large sundeck, a tennis court, on-site maintenance and on-site professional management. Call today or check our availability to make Eagles Crest at Jack Miller your next home!
Variable, 3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
|Monday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM|
We would love to set up an appointment around your schedule! Please contact our office to set up your personal tour today!
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Eagles Crest at Jack Miller
They respond quickly to maintenance requests and are always friendly and upfront about changes to policies.
I gave Eagle Crest this rating because the location is great from Fort Campbell. The staff at the office are very friendly. The only reason why I didn't mark excellent is because I've had my power go out at least 3 or 4 times since I've been here within the past 6 months. Also the newer building seems like it has thin walls. Whenever someone down stairs lets their door slam you can hear it in the whole apartment upstairs. Other than that I really like Eagle Crest. I hope I can extend next year.
The staff was always Professional. Anytime I had a concern or a situation it was taken care of in a timely manner.
On living only on a retirement, rent is on the expensive side.
When we first moved in and signed the lease, we were given the wrong keys twice. Took a week to get our correct mailbox key. One of our blinds are missing from the living room. Our dishwasher retains water and half the outlets in the kitchen are not functioning. It's extremely difficult to get ahold of the leasing office over the phone because they never answer. You have to physically walk in the door to get anything accomplished.. however, they are always extremely nice.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-24 W to Exit 1 toward Clarksville / Trenton. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Fort Campbell / Army Post. Turn left onto Trenton Rd. Take the 1st right onto Tiny Town Rd. Turn left onto Outlaw Field Rd. Take the 2nd right onto Jack Miller Blvd. Destination will be on the left.
Bill Freeman and Jimmy Webb founded the Freeman Webb Company in 1979 with one employee and have been building their full-service real estate business ever since. The company has now blossomed to over three hundred employees and specializes in the acquisition and long-term management of multi-family residential and commercial properties. The Freeman Webb Company currently manages over 8,000,000 square feet of property in North America including sixty multi-family residential properties with more than 10,000 units and over one half million square feet of commercial property. If you or your company are looking for a full-service real estate firm that has years of experience and industry know-how, look no further than the Freeman Webb Company. Offering multi-family residential property management, commercial property management, commercial and residential realtor services, mortgages, and investment opportunities? the Freeman Webb Company is here to serve!