Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
I-24 West to Exit 4, turn left on Wilma Rudolph/Hwy 79(from Kentucky turn right), go 2.5 miles to 101st Airborne Division Pkwy/Hwy 374, turn right, go 6 miles, exit onto Ft. Campbell Blvd./Hwy 41A, turn left, go 1.3 miles, turn right on W. Concord, go 1/8 mile. Property on right.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Emergency Maintenance
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 45$300 pet (non-refundable) No aggressive breeds.
- Weight RestrictionWeight restriction: 452 pets per apartment with a combined weight limit of 45 lbs.
- Townhouses with separate patios
- All kitchen applicances are included in every home
- Washer/dryer connections in every unit
- Convenient to Austin Peay
- Minutes from Ft. Campbell
- Pet friendly
- Grill/Picnic area
- Free multi-media library
- Mature landscaping
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Professional Onsite Management Team
- Resident activities
- Car window-cleaning station
- Member of GNAA
- Deposit Options Available, Call for details
- Renters Insurance is required
Concord Village36.568100,-87.407600137 West Concord Drive A, Clarksville, Tennessee 37042Concord Village
Come home to us! Enjoy a hometown atmosphere, on-site management and maintenance, playground, multi-media library, resident events, and comfortable 2-bedrooms. Renters insurance of 50K Liability required
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 02:00 PM|
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Professionally managed by Volunteer Properties.