Luxurious Living By the Water!
Floor Plans & Pricing
- The Nautica - renovated
- Sq Ft:660
- Rent:$839-$1127 / mo
- The Constellation-renovated
- Sq Ft:771
- Rent:$902-$1250 / mo
- The Windward
- Sq Ft:934
- The Oceanis- renovated
- Sq Ft:1192
- Rent:$1147-$1560 / mo
- The Atlantis-renovated
- Sq Ft:1414
- Rent:$1426-$2139 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From Atlanta * I-75N - exit 4 TN 153 toward Chickamauga Dam/Airport. Take exit towards N. Access Road. At traffic circle take the 2nd Lake Resort Drive. Property will be on the left. * From Knoxville * I-75N - exit 4 TN 153 toward Chickamauga Dam/Airport. Take exit towards N. Access Road. At traffic circle take the 2nd Lake Resort Drive. Property will be on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedWe welcome residents with pets and our property has accommodations to aid you and your furry friend throughout your residency. We allow up to 2 pets per home. Weight limit and Breed Restrictions do apply. There is a one time Pet Fee of $350 for one and it is $175 additionally for the 2nd pet. Monthly Pet Rent is $20 per pet.
- Close proximity to Memorial Hospital Hixson
- Pet Friendly with Resident Pet Stations located...
- Located just off Highway 153 next to scenic Chi...
- Around the corner from Northgate Mall which off...
- Scenic Harbor and Lake views
- Convenient Covered Mail Centers
- Lush landscaping and mature shade trees
- Planned Monthly Resident Events
- Downtown, the Chattanooga Airport, Chattanooga ...
- Online Rent Payment and Service Requests
- Minutes from parks like: Greenway Farm, Tenness...
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Separate Dining Areas
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Sleek Black Appliances*
- Designer Paint Schemes*
- Elegant Double Crown Molding*
- Cable and internet ready
- Pool Views*
- 2 Inch Faux Wood Blinds*
- Private Balconies or Patios with Extra Storage
- Electronic Thermostat
- All Electric Kitchen
- * In Select Homes
- Breakfast bars in kitchens*
- Hardwood Style Flooring*
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
3 Reviews for Marina Pointe
Good location and facilities. They do a good job at keeping the place neat and tidy. Parking needs to be improved.
Thank you for your review of our community. We always appreciate feedback from our residents! We understand concerns about parking and with the implementation of parking permits we are confident that this will assist in weeding out excess vehicles. Please stop by the office if you have not yet received your parking permit.
For over 2 years, I have lived here in the same apartment. I have no complaints. The maintenance has been excellent when I have needed that. The office personnel are friendly and professional.
Ms. K - you are one of our most valued residents! We love when we see you out and about on the community or when you stop by the office to pick up a new book that has come in the mail! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you!
It's like living in a magazine! The area is clean and well kept, with special attention given to the landscape. All I have to do is show up and live. I love not having the responsibility of yard work or maintenance issues. I feel rather spoiled!
YAY! We are thrilled to know that you love calling Marina Pointe your home! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you during your residency.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Marina Pointe35.111900,-85.2177005750 Lake Resort Dr, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37415Marina Pointe
A location that offers you access to everything you need in Chattanooga and Hixson. Spacious, beautiful harbor views, swimming pools, fitness center, business center, patio/balcony, washer and dryer connections, laundry, picnic area, bocce ball court, sand volleyball court, 24 hour emergency maintenance service. High speed internet, fireplace and vaulted ceilings. Come enjoy resort style living here in the Hixson area of Chattanooga!
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Monthly, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.