Check Availability(423) 406-3029(888) 928-7295(423) 822-2146
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome residents with pets and our property has accommodations to aid you and your furry friend throughout your residency. We allow up to 2 pets per home. Weight limit and Breed Restrictions do apply. There is a one time Pet Fee of $350 for one and it is $175 additionally for the 2nd pet. Monthly Pet Rent is $20 per pet. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Close proximity to Memorial Hospital Hixson
- Pet Friendly with Resident Pet Stations located...
- Located just off Highway 153 next to scenic Chi...
- Around the corner from Northgate Mall which off...
- Scenic Harbor and Lake views
- Convenient Covered Mail Centers
- Lush landscaping and mature shade trees
- Planned Monthly Resident Events
- Downtown, the Chattanooga Airport, Chattanooga ...
- Online Rent Payment and Service Requests
- Minutes from parks like: Greenway Farm, Tenness...
- Vaulted Ceilings*
- Separate Dining Areas
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Sleek Black Appliances*
- Designer Paint Schemes*
- Elegant Double Crown Molding*
- Cable and internet ready
- Pool Views*
- 2 Inch Faux Wood Blinds*
- Private Balconies or Patios with Extra Storage
- Electronic Thermostat
- All Electric Kitchen
- * In Select Homes
- Breakfast bars in kitchens*
- Hardwood Style Flooring*
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Marina Pointe
Good location and facilities. They do a good job at keeping the place neat and tidy. Parking needs to be improved.
For over 2 years, I have lived here in the same apartment. I have no complaints. The maintenance has been excellent when I have needed that. The office personnel are friendly and professional.
It's like living in a magazine! The area is clean and well kept, with special attention given to the landscape. All I have to do is show up and live. I love not having the responsibility of yard work or maintenance issues. I feel rather spoiled!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Atlanta * I-75N - exit 4 TN 153 toward Chickamauga Dam/Airport. Take exit towards N. Access Road. At traffic circle take the 2nd Lake Resort Drive. Property will be on the left. * From Knoxville * I-75N - exit 4 TN 153 toward Chickamauga Dam/Airport. Take exit towards N. Access Road. At traffic circle take the 2nd Lake Resort Drive. Property will be on the left.