Check Availability(615) 777-0542(877) 876-2610(615) 800-3971
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. Breed restrictions apply. For more information, please call our leasing office. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Beautiful gated community
- Ground-level, private entries
- Attached and detached garages available
- Community clubhouse
- Resort-style pool with outdoor kitchen and grill
- Click Cafe with Wi-Fi, computers, and free coffee
- Close to I-24 and downtown Nashville
- Island breakfast bar
- Built-in microwave
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Free pet spa area
- Leash-free, fenced dog park
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free car care center
- Oversized washer/dryer in the clubhouse
- On-site management
- 24-hour, on-site maintenance
- Corporate housing
- Flexible lease terms
- Black appliances in select homes
- Walk-in showers in select homes
- Nine-foot ceilings with ceiling fans
- Central air
- Full size washer/dryer connections in every home
- Patio or balcony
- Garden tubs in select homes
- Outdoor storage with select homes
- Crown molding in select homes
- Large pets welcome
Ratings & Reviews
13 Reviews for Discovery at Mountain View
The staff is very attentive to the needs of the residents. The maintenance staff is very responsive and makes an excellent effort to do their job well, completing maintenance issues very fast.
Excellent maintenance team who go above and beyond. Love having a garage with direct entry into my apartment, feel safe, quiet location. I am a resident, but you have the wrong name for me!
1.) My rent was high for a 1bd apt. It wasn't a good value.
2.) The shower hot/cold water were reversed, so for a few weeks I thought their water only got tepid at best. The "solution" was to leave it as is after I reported it.
3.) The stove's hood fan was not substantial enough to prevent an average amount of cooking smoke from rising to the ceiling and setting off the smoke detector.
3b.) The hood's vent fan had its high/low reversed.
The complex looks nice, but did look better when it still had the green exterior. Maintenance has always been great. The dog park has some holes that need filling. Parking can be a hassle. It's irritating that parking passes are not checked and visitors take spots close to my building. Office staff has been friendly.
I don't like the $300 deposit requirement for a satellite dish
I'm also unhappy about not being able to rent out the clubhouse. That was one of the things that excited me when I moved in although it was under different ownership. The reason behind the change doesn't make sense because all the files are in the office which is closed.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
The Discovery at Mountain View is located on the west side of Murfreesboro Road approximately one-quarter mile north of Hobson Pike and 2.5 miles north-east of I-24 and Old Hickory Boulevard (Hwy 171).