Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Availability|
|The Briarwood||1||1||0||788||$835-$920||Per Month||$250||Unavailable|
|The Gahagan||1||1||0||972||$890-$940||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|The Archdale||2||2||0||1080||$985-$1035||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
|The Newington||2||2||0||1235||$995-$1080||Per Month||$250||Unavailable|
|The Ashborough||3||2||0||1292||$1160-$1210||Per Month||$250||Reserve Now|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From I-26, take exit 203, College Park Rd, South. Take College Park Road to Ladson Road and turn right. Proceed down Ladson Rd. approximately 4 miles and turn right onto Midland Parkway. Our entrance is on the right, just before Summerville Medical Center.
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Corporate Billing Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedThe Grove at Oakbrook is a pet friendly community and we allow 2 pets per apartment. Aggressive breed restrictions apply, please call today for details.
- Prestigious Dorchester County II School District
- Walking Distance to Summerville Medical Ctr. an...
- Close to Boeing, Bosch, and Trident Medical Center
- Poolside Sundeck with a Gas Grill and Complimen...
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with Cardio Equipment & ...
- Convenient Car Care Center with Complimentary V...
- Elegant Clubhouse with Gourmet Coffee and WiFi
- Dog Park for Pet Playtime
- Lush Landscaping with Beautiful Shade Trees
- Tranquil Pond with Lighted Fountain
- Resident and Guest Parking
- Less Than One Mile from Shopping, Dining, and C...
- Weekly Social Events
- 1st Floor
- 2nd Floor
- 3rd Floor
- Gourmet Kitchens with Shelved Pantries
- Luxurious Garden Tubs
- Walk-In Showers
- Mirrored Vanities with Double Sinks
- Screened in porches
- Ice makers included
The Grove At Oakbrook
The Grove at Oakbrook in Summerville, SC has spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments for rent in the prestigious Dorchester County II School district. Large open floor plans feature 9 foot ceilings, oversized closets, screened porches, and full size washer and dryer connections in every home! Just minutes from major employers Bosch and Boeing , situated in walking distance to Summerville Medical Center and near Charleston Southern University, the College of Charleston and both Trident Hospital and Trident Technical School. Relax by our huge resort style swimming pool, grill with friends and neighbors, or bird watch near our tranquil pond. Enjoy our 24 hour fitness center or play fetch with Fido in our fenced dog park. We offer a resident business center with complimentary Wi-Fi, a free car wash center and a contemporary playground. Garages and additional storage units are also available. With easy access to both I-526 and I-26 youll be at the beach or downtown shopping within minutes.
Check Availability or call: (864) 438-2035 (888) 832-2844 (843) 376-1152
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Drucker & Falk, LLC, founded in 1938, is the country's twelfth oldest Accredited Management Organization (AMO ). An AMO designation is the only recognition given to real estate management firms. Conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), achievement of AMO status is a major step toward recognition as one of the nation's outstanding professional multi-family real estate management organizations.
Check Availability or call:(864) 438-2035 (888) 832-2844 (843) 376-1152