- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
I-77 South to exit 82, toward Rock Hill. Merge right on to Celanese Road/SC 161 exit 82C. Travel Celanese Rd for approximately 4.5 miles. Turn right on Museum Road, slight right on Airport Road and take your first left onto Lotts Place.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs AllowedBreed & Weight Restrictions Apply. Fees Required.
- Cats AllowedBreed & Weight Restrictions Apply. Fees Required.
- NOW LEASING! Apply online today!
- Exceptional square footage up to 1700 Sq. Ft.
- Spacious living plan and master bedroom
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops in the Kitchen
- Pantries in kitchen
- Large walk in closets in all rooms
- Plans available with loft layout
- Upgraded Satin Nickel fixtures
- Large Garden Style Bath Tubs
- 9' celings
- Private 2 car driveways
- Pets welcome (fees and restrictions apply)
Pennington Place Townhomes
Nestled in the pines of Rock Hill, SC, our community puts the convenience of life and the beauty of nature within your reach. Pennington Place Townhomes showcases the benefits of rental living with the space and features typically found in single-family custom homes. With several floor plans to choose from and residences as large as 1700 Sq. Ft., you are sure to find the perfect home here at Pennington Place. A short drive to I-77 and Uptown Charlotte, Pennington Place is far from the crowds yet close to everything. Ready to come home? We've got your keys right here! Contact us today for more information and to schedule your own personal tour of our community! Our sister community, TAVERN COURT, offers more affordable townhome rental options for those on a budget. Contact us for details.
Check Availability or call: (803) 619-5469 (888) 928-4812 (803) 619-5487 (803) 746-4621
|Other:||Viewings are scheduled by appointment only. Call today!|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM - By Appointment|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM - By Appointment|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM - By Appointment|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM - By Appointment|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM - By Appointment|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM - By Appointment|
Check Availability or call:(803) 619-5469 (888) 928-4812 (803) 619-5487 (803) 746-4621
Overall Rating(3 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
0 Reviews for Pennington Place Townhomes
There are no review comments at this time.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.