- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
|The Hampton Carriage House||1||1||0||693||$845-$865||Per Month||$100|
|The Colleton||1||1||0||720||$885||Per Month||$100|
|The Jasper||1||1||0||744||$790-$815||Per Month||$100|
|The Georgetown||1||1||0||830||$810-$1680||Per Month||$100|
|The Lexington||1||1||0||850||$840-$950||Per Month||$100|
|The Dorchester||2||1||0||1017||$935||Per Month||$200|
|The Calhoun||2||1||0||1050||$945||Per Month||$200|
|The Claredon||2||2||0||1110||$975-$1070||Per Month||$200|
|The Greenwood||2||2||0||1151||$995-$1020||Per Month||$200|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From I-95, take exit 8 (route 278) to route 170 towards Beaufort. Turn right on Highway 802 (Savannah Highway) and follow it until Parris Hwy. Turn left into the Preserve at Port Royal Center and the Clubhouse will be on your left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments welcome 2 pets per home. The following dog breeds are not permitted: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Huskies, Pit Bulls (American Staffordshire Terriers & Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Rottweilers, St. Bernards, Wolf Hybrids, and Bull Mastiffs. Other Breed and Weight Restrictions may apply. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions.
- Spacious One and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Generous 9' Ceilings
- Open Concept Kitchens
- Roomy, Screened In Balconies and Patios
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer Connections
- Cozy Fireplaces
- Designer Bathrooms
- Grand Walk-in Closets
- Built in Microwaves
- Ceiling Fans
- Charming Built in Bookshelves
- Spacious Pantrys
- Modern Brushed Nickle Fixtures/Hardware
- Double Vanity Sinks
- FREE YMCA MEMBERSHIP
- Two Sparkling Swimming Pools with Tanning Decks
- Two Fitness Centers
- Internet Lounge with Coffee Bar
- Two Business Centers
- On-Site Clothing Care Center
- Pool-Side Cabana with Grilling Area
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Package Acceptance
- Professional Management
- Bark Park (Woof Woof!)
- Game Room with Shuffleboard and Card Table
- Detached Garages with Easy Remote Access
- Free WiFi in Resident Centers and Pool Areas
- DVD Library
- Two Convenient Car Care Centers
- Community Social Events - Including Happy Hour!
- Mature Landscaping with On-Site Bird Sanctuary
The Preserve At Port Royal
Welcome to your new home at The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments. We are premiere luxury apartment community, servicing the greater Beaufort, South Carolina area. Delight in a serene landscape with a beautiful bird sanctuary on site. Relax in one of our sparkling swimming pools or soak up the sun on one of our pool decks. Please do not forget to take advantage of your free YMCA membership located right across the street. Join a truly unique community at The Preserve at Port Royal. Offering spacious floor plans with stunning designs and beautifully crafted interiors. Each apartment home comes fully equipped with an open concept kitchen, spacious 9 foot ceilings, and a roomy screened-in patio and balcony. Located just minutes away from Beaufort, you can easily explore this historic city, with all it's gorgeous scenery and classic charm. Do not wait! Find your new home at The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments.
Check Availability or call: (843) 486-2506 (866) 413-2842 (843) 476-4839
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Variable, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Professionally managed by Olympus Property Management.
Check Availability or call:(843) 486-2506 (866) 413-2842 (843) 476-4839
Overall Rating(23 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
13 Reviews for The Preserve At Port Royal
In a timely manor they have addressed my concerns.
Staff is friendly and everything is always maintained.
We are so happy that you enjoy living at The Preserve at Port Royal! We value your opinion and welcome you to stop by the office if you ever have any questions or concerns in the future.
Very nice interior space, high ceilings, good outdoor lighting through lots of big windows, well laid out space. Exteriors well maintained with handsome lawns and plantations, rotated seasonally. AC well maintained, and any problems that arise are dealt with promptly and professionally by maintenance staff. Front office very professional and friendly.
I, and my family, experienced various management changes; some for the best and worst. One of the worst changes was the addition of a convenience fee for online bill pay, a small fee is understandable, but a $20 fee EVERY time you want to pay online is outrageous. Then the change to community water billing was unjustified, I was paying far less prior, not to mention the fact my daughter was considered an adult. My rent bill never matched my contracted rent as it never was inclusive to additiona
Austin chase is way better
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firms.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.