Floor Plans & Pricing
- The Hampton Carriage House
- Sq Ft:693
- Rent:From $990 / mo
- The Dorchester
- Sq Ft:1017
- Rent:From $1074 / mo
- The Greenwood
- Sq Ft:1151
- Rent:From $1144 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From I-95, take exit 8 (route 278) to route 170 towards Beaufort. Turn right on Highway 802 (Savannah Highway) and follow it until Parris Hwy. Turn left into the Preserve at Port Royal Center and the Clubhouse will be on your left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments welcome 2 pets per home. The following dog breeds are not permitted: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Huskies, Pit Bulls (American Staffordshire Terriers & Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Rottweilers, St. Bernards, Wolf Hybrids, and Bull Mastiffs. Other Breed and Weight Restrictions may apply. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions.
- Spacious One and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Generous 9' Ceilings
- Open Concept Kitchens
- Roomy, Screened In Balconies and Patios
- Full-sized Washer and Dryer Connections
- Cozy Fireplaces
- Designer Bathrooms
- Grand Walk-in Closets
- Built in Microwaves
- Ceiling Fans
- Charming Built in Bookshelves
- Spacious Pantrys
- Modern Brushed Nickle Fixtures/Hardware
- Double Vanity Sinks
- FREE YMCA MEMBERSHIP
- Two Splastastic Swimming Pools with Tanning Decks
- Fitness Center
- Internet Lounge with Coffee Bar
- Business Center
- On-Site Clothing Care Center
- Pool-Side Cabana with Grilling Area
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Package Acceptance
- Professional Management
- Bark Park (Woof Woof!)
- Detached Garages with Easy Remote Access
- Free WiFi in Resident Centers and Pool Areas
- DVD Library
- Convenient Car Care Center
- Community Social Events - Including Happy Hour!
- Mature Landscaping with On-Site Bird Sanctuary
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
13 Reviews for The Preserve At Port Royal
Staff is friendly and everything is always maintained.
We are so happy that you enjoy living at The Preserve at Port Royal! We value your opinion and welcome you to stop by the office if you ever have any questions or concerns in the future.
In a timely manor they have addressed my concerns.
Very nice interior space, high ceilings, good outdoor lighting through lots of big windows, well laid out space. Exteriors well maintained with handsome lawns and plantations, rotated seasonally. AC well maintained, and any problems that arise are dealt with promptly and professionally by maintenance staff. Front office very professional and friendly.
I, and my family, experienced various management changes; some for the best and worst. One of the worst changes was the addition of a convenience fee for online bill pay, a small fee is understandable, but a $20 fee EVERY time you want to pay online is outrageous. Then the change to community water billing was unjustified, I was paying far less prior, not to mention the fact my daughter was considered an adult. My rent bill never matched my contracted rent as it never was inclusive to additiona
I enjoy living here and feel safe. My biggest concern is how poorly I believe some of the construction is. I can hear my upstairs neighbors walk across the floor ,flush their toilets etc . I can hear my next door neighbors talking opening kitchen cabinets and even fighting. For a newer complex the walls are paper thin.
We apologize for any disturbance you have encountered while living here at The Preserve at Port Royal. Please call or stop by the office so that we can reach out to your neighbors and address this matter. We want you to enjoy calling The Preserve your home. If you have an after hours disturbance, please call 843-525-9999 and select option 4 to leave a message for the courtesy officer.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
The Preserve At Port Royal32.339800,-80.6882001 Preserve Avenue West, Port Royal, South Carolina 29935The Preserve At Port Royal
Welcome to The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments. We are premiere luxury apartment community, servicing the greater Beaufort, South Carolina area. Surrounded by a serene landscape with a beautiful bird sanctuary on site. Relax in one of our sparkling swimming pools or soak up the sun on one of our pool decks. Offering spacious floor plans with stunning designs and beautifully crafted interiors. Each apartment home comes fully equipped with an open concept kitchen, spacious 9 foot ceilings, and a roomy screened-in patio and balcony. Located just minutes away from Beaufort and Paris Island, you can easily explore this historic city, with all it's gorgeous scenery and classic charm. Make The Preserve at Port Royal Apartments your new home today!
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month