Check Availability(843) 410-2398(888) 414-6326(843) 628-5926
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We LOVE furry friends! There is a two pet per apartment home limit and we allow most dog breeds. The restricted breeds are as follows: Rottweiler, Doberman, Akita, Chow, Spitz. and Pit Bull and/or Staffordshire Terrier. There is a one time fee of $350 for one or $550 for two and pet rent is $10 for one and $15 for two. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Screened Porch Off Pool Deck
- Outdoor Grilling Kitchen
- Wood Flooring
- Premium - Lighting & Plumbing
- Wooded View
- Second Floor
- Third Floor
- Second Floor-2c
- Pool View
- Bark Park
- Ideally Located
- First floor
- Hanging Stainless Steel Pot Racks
- Soaking Tub
- Sleek Black-on-Black Appliances
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Expansive, Open Floor Plans
- Designer Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel
- Ceramic Tile Bathroom Flooring
- Ceramic Tile Back Splashes in Kitchens
- Granite countertops
- Plank Hardwood Flooring
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Silvana Oaks
Everything is always in order around the complex and the management is awesome always smiles. I will be here until I move away from North charleston please keep things the way they are. Thanks apt 717
Great location. Well kept grounds tucked off of the main road. The apartments as nice they are, could use some updating. Otherwise a comfortable place to live.
Apartment is fine, grilling areas poorly maintained. Grills always out of propane. Flower pots never filled. Maintencevdoes come as soon as you notify for apartment problems just needs to work on landscsping and they need to ck grills more especially now that it's summer and everyone is grilling.
can hear noise from residents above when they drop something in the kitchen. Can hear people outside my door very clearly.
Disappointed with how utilities are charged. Everyone from the 1 bdrm to 3 bdrm pay same $20 charge for trash pickup. It's unfair due to the fact that a single occupant who barely places trash out is charged the same as a family of 3 or more...just doesn't compute./There's no enforcement of basic rules. Understandable that apt staff can't be there 24/7 but some occupants with pets don't pick up after pet. Kids play in those areas and track mess through the homes because someone is lazy!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-26, take Ashley Phosphate Road exit 209. At the light, turn left and continue for 4 miles. At intersection of Dorchester Road and Ashley Phosphate, take a right. Take the first immediate left, there will be a sign, Silvana Oaks. The leasing office is straight ahead.