Check Availability(864) 438-2204(877) 461-3050(843) 492-0748
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- River Landing is a pet friendly community! Up to 2 pets are allowed per apartment with a maximum combined weight of 80 pounds or less. * Breed Restrictions: Dobermans, Chows, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, or any mix of an aggressive breed are not allowed. Management has the sole discretion to accept or deny any pet(s) with or without cause. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Handicap Apartment Homes Available
- Pet Friendly (some restrictions)
- Convenient Pet Pick-Up Stations
- Online Rent Payment
- Picnic/Grilling Areas
- Easy access to HWY 501, 17 Bypass, HWY 31
- Professional Grade Tennis Courts
- Garages with Remote Access Available
- 24-Hour Clothes Care Center
- Minutes to Coastal Grand Mall, Tanger Outlets, ...
- Waterfront Views
- Sunrooms Available
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Patios with Storage Available
- Chef-Inspired Kitchens Available
- Kitchen Pantries Optional
- Plush Frieze Carpet throughout Home
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for River Landing
All I really have to say about this place is I hope that I can renew my lease at the reasonable rates. I wouldn't trade this place I have for anything. My likes and dislikes are: All of the staff are friendly, courteous and will make themselves available anytime you need anything they help with any info you may need outside the complex as well. I love the location because it's quit and has the feel of being it's own little community, but anything you need is within walking distance if you wanted but by vehicle your no more than 5 min. from anything you need or want. Wal-Mart, convenient stores and golf stores, golf outlets and tons of golf courses surround the complex. I love it here and if I can renew my lease at the end of this one I have considered myself permanently re-located to here with my family. my son loves the pool, play ground and the room he has to ride his electric scooter as well as the state of the art elementary school he attends less than 5 min. away.
quiet safe and the whole staff are great its a super great place to live and feel safe
Surprisingly quiet for a large complex. I especially like that's it's not on a main road but yet close to needed shopping.
My likes and dislikes about this community are: I like the location of the property. Accesable to much of all your needs.
great area for dogs My likes and dislikes are: Closeness to shop[ping and value
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Myrtle Beach-US 501 West. Cross over Intracoastal Waterway, take the first exit on right. Go right onto Waccamaw Blvd. River Landing will be on your left.