Check Availability(843) 628-0691(888) 627-6508(864) 214-0527
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 80Deposit: 300Some Agressive Breeds Prohibited Pets Accepted
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Water/sewer included
- 9 ft. Pool-Playground-Picnic Grilling Area
- New Energystar Appliances
- Plantation Blinds
- Ceiling fans/spacious closets
- Outside storage
- Patio/balcony front and rear of apt. home
- Cable ready
- Clothes Care Center
- Copier/fax service
- New Energy star Heat/Air Units
- Quiet community
- Easy access to Highway 526 and Route 17
- Friendly management team
- Close to beaches, shopping and restaurants
- Large pets welcome/conditional
- Washer and dryer connections in all units
- Electronic Payment Capability
- Award Winning Maintenance
- handicap accessible units available
- Free wifi at the pool and picnic pavillion
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Anchorage Apartments
The recent improvements to the Apartment Complex have been wonderful. The new Windows keep the heat in and the cold out, which in turn keeps the electricity bill low! The layout is wonderful and spacious, making for an incredibly comfortable place to call home!
I am very pleased so far with my experience with anchorage! The first time I inquired about living here, I felt welcomed immediately. I'm enjoying and feel comfortable!
great updates to my unit
Overall this is a great place to live and the improvements last year were wonderful. The staff is always pleasant and quick to respond.
I'm a Mount Pleasant native and I find it safe, quiet, the management friendly and the location great. I completely satisfied.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take I-526 East to Long Point Road. Take a left at the end of the exit ramp. Go 1 mile, turn right on Whipple Road. We are 0.7 miles up on the left.