Check Availability(864) 438-2212(888) 314-6525(864) 990-4860
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets are prohibited except within the following restrictions. A Pet Agreement must be signed. (2) Pets per apartment and no pet weight limit . Pet fee and deposits must be paid in full at move-in. Select breeds may be prohibited to include but not limited to German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Chow Chows and mixes of these breeds. Pet DNA will be collected at time of pet registration. Unusual pets other than ordinary domesticated pets are prohibited. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Emergency Services
- Exclusive Limited-Entry Access Gates
- Resident Car Care Center
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Community/Accessible to I-85 and I-385
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Poolside Fireplace with Grills
- Garages with Remotes (not available with all ga...
- Sophisticated Business Center
- Notary Services
- Premier Location and School District
- Additional On-Site storage
- Luscious Landscaping
- BBQ Grills and Picnic Areas
- Resident Referral Rewards
- Furnished Hospitality Suite
- Monthly Resident Activities
- Elegant Crown Molding
- Garden Tubs
- Energy-Efficient Construction
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- Enclosed Sunrooms
- Maple Cabinetry
- Computer Niches
- Over-sized Linen Closets and Kitchen Pantries
- Designer Black Appliances
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Unique Loft Floor Plan
- Optional Sunrooms Available
- Unique Carriage Home Floor plan Available
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Walden Creek
Professional staff that cares alot about the residence and willing to go the extra mile.
Walden creek is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is always there for you when you need them no questions asked. I wish we could renew our lease but the cost for an apartment versus the time we get home is a waste of money for us.
All the staff are very friendly and always very caring of our needs.
Small community with interesting surroundings, spacious apartment, functional floor plan, great neighbors and Engaging leasing agents.
Security is excellent. Maintenance staff is prompt, efficient and busy. Office staff is very courteous and helpful. Advertised as luxury apartments, construction of this building seems to be sub-par. Outside walls and closets are very cold during winter months, indicating poor insulation. Neighbors can be heard walking around upstairs, indicating poor soundproofing. Windows are drafty and water leaks in the top of one window during rain.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-85 North, take Woodruff Rd.(exit #51) take a right, go 1.5 miles & take a left on Feaster Rd. Walden Creek will be on your left.