Check Availability(864) 438-2017(877) 886-3306(864) 990-4765
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Bell Roper Mountain
MENTION THIS COUPON AND RECEIVE A SPECIAL OFFER THIS WEEK ONLY!!
ASK US HOW YOU CAN MOVE IN WITHOUT PAYING A SECURITY DEPOSIT!!
ALSO, ON SPECIAL FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY---APPLY NOW FOR ONLY $88!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A PET? GREAT NEWS!! WE ARE OFFERING $100 OFF OF YOUR PET FEE!!!!!
SAVE OVER $600 ON MOVE IN FEES
Click on the "Floor Plans and Pricing" Link to See our Amazing Layouts and Great Rates!
Limited Availability at these rates
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Short Term Available
- Deposit: 350We dig dogs and cats! Limit of 3 pets per apartment (no more than two dogs). Non-refundable pet fee of $350-$500. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Garden Soaking Tubs
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Large Patio or Balcony
- Nine Foot Ceilings and Crown Molding
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Sunrooms Available
- Moen Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet
- Up to 1355 sq ft of Living Space
- Brushed Nickel Lighting and Fixtures
- New Interiors Available!
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- New! Gorgeous Countertops
- Amazing Faux Hardwood Flooring
- Fresh Two-Tone Paint
- Apply Online 24.7
- Short Term Leases Available
- Resort Pool with Outdoor Lounge
- Newly Redesigned Fitness Center
- Car Care Center
- New! Pet Spa & Agility Equipment
- Garages and Storage Units Available
- Stainless Steel Outdoor Kitchen
- Flexible Lease Terms (3 to 12 mos.)
- Nationwide Transfer Program (16 States)
- Near I-85, Haywood Mall, I-385 and Downtown
- Redesigned Business Center
- New! Amenity Corridor Open!
- Online Resident Portal and Rent Payments
- New Cardio and Free Weight Equipment
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Bell Roper Mountain
Management is very professional and friendly.
The overall experience with Bell Roper Properties is great. The staff is treats everyone like family and are always available during business hours to help you with any needs on the property. The amenities are great with the access to all of them 24/7. The property is well maintained and makes it feel that you are in a little piece of paradise.
From the moment I met the staff in the office when I was on my search for a new home, all the way through the move in process, I could not have asked for a more professional and easy experience. The staff at Bell Roper Mountain has been terrific in meeting my needs and getting me settled in their beautiful community. Could not have found a better place to live in Greenville, SC.
Very nice and helpful staff, nice floor plans, nice landscaping, nice mix of residents.
the convenience to mall and grocery stores. Hospital is within 5 min in the event needed.we also love the garage we rent due to too much stuff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From downtown: Take I-385 South to Roper Mountain Rd. (exit 37). Turn left, go to 3rd red light, turn left onto Roper Mountain Rd. Ext. We are on the left.