- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Electric Fireplaces in all top floor apartments
- Garages available with remote access
- Additional storage in every apartment
- Large pets welcome / Breed Restrictions Apply
- Frost-free refrigerators with icemaker
- Dual kitchen sinks with garbage disposal
- Video Library
- Resident Functions
- Vaulted ceilings in all top floor apartments
- Crowfield hiking and jogging trails
- Minutes to Crowfield golf club
- Conference area
- Minutes to shopping and restaurants
- Easy access to Interstate I-26
- High speed wireless internet cafe
- Excellent Berkeley County School District
- Sparkling pool and grilling cabana
- Car-care center
- Large pets welcome! No Pet Deposit! One time non refundable pet fee of $400 for 1 and $600 for 2 pets which can be broken into a payment plan! 2 Pet Max and No aggressive breeds. Breed Restriction
Beyond its extraordinary location, Coventry Green is proud to offer residents a level of service that compliments the exquisite surroundings and luxurious features found in these apartment homes. Those who make their home here will discover a world of convenience, elegance and enjoyment that, until now, they've only imagined. Come experience the exceptional lifestyle that Coventry Green has to offer. You've always been one to expect more. Especially when it means more of a good thing.
We offer 6-18 month leases!
Ratings & Reviews
43 Reviews for Coventry Green
Excellent staff, maintenance, and response to requests/questions. Property manager provides a great one-on-one relationship to tenants.
This is by far the best, and I mean the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. Anything I had problems with they were right there to fix it and very professional. No waiting, no frustration. Very understanding. Yes, many would say that it is expensive to live there, but you can see that they put money into maintaining the grounds, lakes, parking lots and the apartments themselves. The neighborhood is very quiet and private and I would highly recommend this complex to others.
Living here is better than owning a house. The office staff is friendly and make you feel like you are more than just a renter. Any maintenence concerns are taken care of promptly.
The office staff is always present and helpful. The ammenities are more than adequate. The landscaping is first rate.
Exceptional maintenance and office staff. Incredibly personable and profession staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-26, take Exit 203 (East College Park Road). Go 1.5 mile, then turn right onto Crowfield Blvd. Go 3 miles, then turn left onto St. James Avenue (Hwy 176). Travel .8 miles & turn left onto Gainsborough Drive. Coventry Green is on the right.
InterMark Management Corporation specializes in multi-family housing property management. Through our innovative and results oriented approach, InterMark is a property management company that sees the forest as well as the trees. InterMark offers communities with style and good value. Visit our communities online to find just the right home for you and your family.