Check Availability(843) 410-2396(877) 259-9744(888) 815-8058
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Large pets welcome! No Pet Deposit! One time non refundable pet fee! Breed Restrictions Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Electric Fireplaces in all top floor apartments
- Garages available with remote access
- Additional storage in every apartment
- Large pets welcome / Breed Restrictions Apply
- Frost-free refrigerators with icemaker
- Dual kitchen sinks with garbage disposal
- Video Library
- Resident Functions
- Vaulted ceilings in all top floor apartments
- Crowfield hiking and jogging trails
- Minutes to Crowfield golf club
- Conference area
- Minutes to shopping and restaurants
- Easy access to Interstate I-26
- High speed wireless internet cafe
- Excellent Berkeley County School District
- Sparkling pool and grilling cabana
- Car-care center
Ratings & Reviews
43 Reviews for Coventry Green
Excellent staff, maintenance, and response to requests/questions. Property manager provides a great one-on-one relationship to tenants.
This is by far the best, and I mean the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. Anything I had problems with they were right there to fix it and very professional. No waiting, no frustration. Very understanding. Yes, many would say that it is expensive to live there, but you can see that they put money into maintaining the grounds, lakes, parking lots and the apartments themselves. The neighborhood is very quiet and private and I would highly recommend this complex to others.
Living here is better than owning a house. The office staff is friendly and make you feel like you are more than just a renter. Any maintenence concerns are taken care of promptly.
The office staff is always present and helpful. The ammenities are more than adequate. The landscaping is first rate.
Exceptional maintenance and office staff. Incredibly personable and profession staff.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-26, take Exit 203 (East College Park Road). Go 1.5 mile, then turn right onto Crowfield Blvd. Go 3 miles, then turn left onto St. James Avenue (Hwy 176). Travel .8 miles & turn left onto Gainsborough Drive. Coventry Green is on the right.