Check Availability(803) 795-4868(866) 979-7577(803) 667-3985
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 100Deposit: 100Most pets welcome (conditional). Deposit is per pet. $300 fee is non-refundable. Pets Accepted
- Call for details. Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!
- Electric, water, sewer and trash included in rent!
- Exciting new game room open until 11 PM
- High speed internet access available
- 3 miles to Fort Jackson
- 3.5 miles to USC
- Ultra-spacious bedrooms
- 24-hour business center with Wi-Fi
- Controlled Access entry system
- Expansive, open space designs
- Great natural light
- Huge closets and storage
- Entertainment-sized balconies and patios
- Cardio fitness center
- Resort-style salt water pool
- Poolside, custom brick BBQ cooking center
- High quality, low noise construction
- Ultra-convenient clothes care facilities
- Best schools in the area
- New Bark Park
- Concrete construction for maximum noise reduction
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for The Biltmore
Great customer service and beautiful pool area. Landscape is great too. If gives off a luxurious vibe and makes you feel wealthier than you really are.
I have thoroughly enjoyed living at the Biltmore. I have always felt safe and comfortable. The office staff is fantastic - extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. It is a great location and well-kept, both inside and out. The staff addresses all concerns immediately and goes above and beyond for the residents, even hand-delivering packages. I couldn't ask for more!
The grounds are well-kept, the apartments are nice, things are handled professionally. We love that the utilities are included. It is also extremely convenient to everywhere.
Excellent apartment complex. Great area, fixed utility costs, prompt on maintenance requests, clean, and safe.
Since moving here roughly 9 months ago, I've always felt at home. If there was an issue, it was take care of accordingly and quickly. The staff is extremely friendly and is always there tl help and say hello. The grounds and pool are kept clean and welcoming. We're going to extend our lease another year!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take I-77 South, exit right on Forest Drive. Follow to Beltline Boulevard and turn left. We are ahead on the left.