- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Coming from I-77 North or from downtown, take 20 East and exit immediately onto Alpine Road. Go left on Alpine and right at first light on Polo Road.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Internet Included
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedBreed Restrictions Apply
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Water, Sewer, Trash Removal Included
- Excellent Location in the Wildewood Area
- Security Deposits are now $100 on all floor-plans!
- Within 1.2 mile from Interstates I-20 and I-77
- Polo Elementary School is within walking distance
- E.L. Wright Middle School is 1.5 miles
- Bus picks up in front of office
- Richland Northeast High School is 6 miles
- University of SC is 11 miles from community
- Historic Downtown Vista area is 11 miles away
- Ft. Jackson Military Base is 7 miles away
- Backs up to Historic Sesquicentennial State Park
- Pet Friendly
- Bark Park to exercise and play with your pets
- Clubhouse complete with High Definition TV
- WiFi, Coffee Bar with refreshments
- Business Center complete with conference table
- Computers with high-speed internet service
- Copier, fax and scanner
- 24-Hour State of the art fitness center
- Play area in fitness center
- Numerous Gas Grills located throughout
- Access Gate for controlled traffic
- Recreational Parking Available
- Playground on Site
- Swimming pool with upscale furnishings
- Lavish landscaping
- Furnished corporate apartments with software
- Convenient on line electronic payments accepted
- Large open style floor plans
- House Sized Apartments
- Kitchens are open to the living room
- Most Utilities Included in rent!
- 1-2 and 3 Bedroom apartment homes
- Patios/balconies or sunrooms
- 1 BDR Ground Floor apartments with attached garage
- Large Home Offices in ALL apartment homes
- Huge garden style deep soaking tubs
- Abundant sized closets
- 9 ft. Ceilings with Crown Molding
- Great Laundry rooms with extra room
- Kitchens have abundant wood cabinets
- Self-cleaning ovens
- Built in microwaves available and ice makers
- Detached garages and storage room are available
Luxury Living! Come home to your personal sanctuary located in the Wildewood Area of Northeast Columbia off I-20 and I-77. Unique 1, 2, and 3-Bedroom open floor plans feature gigantic walk-in closets, built-in home office, gourmet wrap around kitchens with built-in microwaves, expansive laundry rooms and your choice of private patios or sunroom. Extraordinary 1-bedroom ground floor apartments with attached garage. Polo Village is nestled beside Sesquicentennial State Park and just minutes from the Sandhill Mall. Ask about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Check Availability or call: (803) 619-5518 (888) 668-7039 (803) 462-5043
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 6-Month, 12-Month
Drucker & Falk, LLC, founded in 1938, is the country's twelfth oldest Accredited Management Organization (AMO ). An AMO designation is the only recognition given to real estate management firms. Conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), achievement of AMO status is a major step toward recognition as one of the nation's outstanding professional multi-family real estate management organizations.
Check Availability or call:(803) 619-5518 (888) 668-7039 (803) 462-5043
Overall Rating(4 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
3 Reviews for Polo Village
I have only been a resident for 3 months but am very pleased that I selected Polo Village as my home. The office staff is very friendly and very helpful with questions I may have. I love the fact that I live in an area that has a "country" living feel with "city" conveniences.
Great team of people who care & are working hard to make things better
Everyone in office is friendly and knowledgable. Gives the laid back vibe you want at home. But if something does happen they are on top of it. The apartments are spacious and maintained well.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.