- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Internet Included
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Huge Floor Pans
- Attached Garages Available
- Sunrooms or Terraces Available
- Kitchens are Open to the Living Room
- Large Home Offices in ALL Apartment Homes
- Huge Garden-style Deep Soaking Tubs
- Nine-foot Ceilings w/Crown Molding
- Laundry Rooms with Hanging Rack
- Kitchens have Abundant Wood Cabinets
- Self-cleaning Ovens
- Built-in Microwaves and Ice Makers Available
- Detached Garages and Storage Rooms Available
- Wildewood Area of Northeast Columbia Location
- Within 1/2 Mile from I-20 and I-77
- Walking Distance to Polo Elementary School
- 1.5 Miles from E.L. Wright Middle School
- 6 Miles from Richland Northeast High School
- Bus Pick-up On Site
- 11 Miles from University of South Carolina
- 11 Miles from Historic Downtown Vista Area
- 7 Miles from Ft. Jackson Military Base
- Proximity to Historic Sesquicentennial State Park
- Car Care Center
- Convenient Online Electronic Payments Accepted
- reed Restrictions Apply. Maximum Pets Per Unit: Two (2). Deposit Per Pet: $250.00 (Non-refundable). Additional Monthly Pet Rent Per Pet: $10.00. Pets Accepted
Experience the finest apartments in Columbia, SC, at Polo Village luxury apartments.
Offering a variety of distinctive 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment homes, Polo Village features open floor plans, gigantic walk-in closets, a built-in home office, gourmet wrap-around kitchens, expansive laundry rooms, and your choice of private patios or sunrooms.
Extraordinary one bedroom ground floor apartments also offer attached garages.
Conveniently located, Polo Village provides close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment ? all at your fingertips.
Residents of our beautiful community enjoy many amenities including a state-of-the-art fitness center, relaxing resort-style pool, and lavishly landscaped and upscale surroundings.
We hope that you will make Polo Village your long-term place of residence; however, we also offer more flexible leases to fit your lifestyle.
If you are looking for the ultimate in luxury, maintenance-free apartment living in Columbia, SC, come home to Polo Village luxury apartments.
Pet Policy: Breed Restrictions Apply. Maximum Pets Per Unit: Two (2). Deposit Per Pet: $250.00 (Non-refundable). Additional Monthly Pet Rent Per Pet: $10.00.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Polo Village
I have only been a resident for 3 months but am very pleased that I selected Polo Village as my home. The office staff is very friendly and very helpful with questions I may have. I love the fact that I live in an area that has a "country" living feel with "city" conveniences.
Everyone in office is friendly and knowledgable. Gives the laid back vibe you want at home. But if something does happen they are on top of it. The apartments are spacious and maintained well.
Great team of people who care & are working hard to make things better
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Coming from I-77 North or from downtown, take 20 East and exit immediately onto Alpine Road. Go left on Alpine and right at first light on Polo Road.
Welcome to JMG Realty, where our people make the difference. The people behind JMG Realty have been managing apartment communities for more than 25 years. We are a close knit group of people who truly cares about each other. This feeling filters into our management philosophy and can be felt by the residents of the apartment communities we manage. Voted Management Company of the Year! Winner of 10 SEFAA Rainbow Awards for excellence in property management!