- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Modern Open-Concept Floor Plans
- Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchen
- White Kitchen Cabinetry
- Kitchen Pantry
- Double Stainless Kitchen Sinks
- Office Nook off Kitchen
- Ceramic Tile Tub Enclosure
- Garden Tub in Master Suite
- Nine-Foot Ceilings or Vaulted Ceilings
- Six-Panel Interior Doors
- Custom Paint w/Accent Trim
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Additional Exterior Storage
- Amazing Closet Space
- Linen Closet in Each Bathroom
- Coat Closet at Front Door
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- New! Black Whirlpool Kitchen Appliances
- New! Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Contemporary Lighting Package
- Two-Inch Planation Blinds
- Cozy Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Private Residential Entrances
- Ceiling Fan in Bedrooms and Living Room
- Controlled Access Gated Entry
- Resort-Style Pool w/Expansive Pool Deck
- Gracious Clubhouse w/ Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Resident Lounge Area w/Billiards Table
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot in Common Areas
- 24-Hour Fitness Studio w/Cardio and Free Weights
- 24-Hour Clothes Care Center
- Three Picnic Areas w/ Charcoal Grills
- Leash-Free Bark Park
- Lighted Sports Court
- Garages w/Remote Access Available
- Additional Storage Available
- Estate-Inspired Landscaping
- Convenient Pet Stations
- Extended Basic Cable Included
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- Interactive Online Resident Services
- Responsive Staff Available for Emergencies
- $250 for the first pet and $150 for any additional pets with a $15 per month pet rent Pets Accepted
- Please Call for Details Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call us TODAY to hear about our availability!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
Nestled in a peaceful setting, Polo Commons Apartments is the perfect escape in Columbia, South Carolina. Our charming community sits in a premier Wildewood location and is just minutes from Interstate 20, Interstate 77, and Interstate 26. Enjoy your weekend at one of the many parks and outdoor recreation areas in the neighborhood, with the amazing Sesquicentennial State Park at your door step. Major employment hubs, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Fort Jackson Army Base, Dorn VA Hospital, Palmetto Richland and Palmetto Baptist Hospitals, Downtown Columbia, University of South Carolina, Midlands Technical College (Beltline Campus), and the Columbia Airport are a short distance from Polo Commons. Village at Sandhill is just a quick drive away, offering access to an abundance of shops, eateries, and entertainment spots.
Polo Commons is a unique gated community surrounded with gorgeous trees and landscaping, making it perfect for walks with friends and family or for walking your favorite furry friend! Polo Commons boasts an oversized swimming pool and sundeck equipped with a gas grill, modern fitness facility, a relaxing resident lounge area with a billiards room, and a 24-hour business center- all with free high-speed Internet access to enjoy.
Our apartment home floor plans have one, two, and three bedroom layouts with many unique features. Your new apartment home will include appointments such as a private porches and balconies, remodeled kitchens, brushed nickel hardware, ceiling fans, refinished counters, wood-grain laminate floors, two-inch plantation blinds, and wood burning fireplaces.
We are under NEW Management! Call for an appointment or stop by to reserve your new home TODAY!
Our lease terms are: 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months, 12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $250 for the first pet and $150 for any additional pets with a $15 per month pet rent.
Ratings & Reviews
16 Review for Polo Commons
Polo Commons living experience exceeds in areas of the management team, sense of community, location, security and apartment amenities. You will feel right at home. Ed H
Polo Commons is an amazing apartment community in regards to safety, location, apartment layouts and management! I am very pleased with my decision to make this community my home!
Management team is very friendly, supportive, and caring!!!
The layouts and location
I love living at Polow Commons. ..
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-20 East, exit at I-77/Alpine Road and turn left onto Alpine Road. Turn right onto Polo Road. Continue and Polo Commons is on your right.
Professionally managed by First Communities.