- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park
- Picnic Areas with Grilling Stations
- Online Resident Services and Bill Pay
- Dog Park
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Crown Molding
- Screened Porches
- Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Hardwood-style Flooring
- Washer and Dryer in Select Homes
- Wooded Views
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment * Cats accepted * Dogs accepted * $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet * $20 Pet Rent per month per pet * Restricted Breeds: * German Shepherd * Anatolian Shepherd * American Pit Bull Terrier * American Bull Dog * Staffordshire Bull Terrier * American Staffordshire Terrier * Rottweiler * Bullmastiff * Akita * Chow Chow * Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids * Doberman (full) * Airedale * Listed above are dogs considered to have aggressive tendencies. Additionally, mixed Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
Spend the best part of your day at Landmark at Pine Court. Located on the banks of the lush Broad River, Pine Court Apartments are less than one mile from Interstate 26 and 20. The University of South Carolina and downtown Columbia are a quick 3 mile trip. Fun is nearby, too - whether it's outdoors at Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park, Lake Murray, or shopping at Columbiana Centre Mall. Steps from your Pine Court front door you can work out at the 24-hour fitness center, swim laps at the pool, play a game-set-match on the tennis courts, or just relax at the spa. Everyday conveniences are covered, too: gated entry, private garages or executive business center for that last-minute fax. All homes feature open concept arrangements with lots of storage and plenty of light and air via expansive windows, and washer/dryer connections. Kitchens feature breakfast bars, pantries and separate dining areas; some homes include a wood-burning fireplace. Give us a call at our Columbia, South Carolina rentals today!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
65 Reviews for Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
It's very nice for the money
They are very secure and I enjoy living hear, just wish I couldn't hear my upstairs neighbor footsteps but it's all good.
Very home like, very nice place to live
It's quiet, safe and resident's keep to themselves.Hostility free living.
The staff members are great. Thanks for everything.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-126 from downtown; turn right onto Greystone Blvd. Continue to Broad River Rd.; turn right. Travel 1/4 mile and turn left onto Bentley Dr.; we are just ahead on your right.
Milestone's mission is to effectively execute creative strategies, with the highest level of integrity, surpassing the expectations of our associates, residents and investors.