Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From I-26 to exit 216A (Cosgrove Avenue). Stay to the right on Sam Rittenberg Blvd. We are less than two miles on the right, located behind the Village Square Shopping Center.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- University Shuttle Service
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 35Deposit: 300Breed Restrictions. $150 for second pet
- Weight RestrictionWeight restriction: 70Deposit: 400Call for details*
- Call for Policy
- NO WATER BILL!
- 3 sparkling pools
- 3 tennis courts
- Preferred Partners with Planet Fitness
- Privacy floorplans
- Laundry centers
- Oversized Closets
- Ceiling fans
- Self-cleaning ovens available
- Washer/dryer connections available
- Breakfast nook
- MUSC and Boeing Preferred Employee Discount
- Pet accepted with breed /weight restrictions
- High Speed Internet Capability
- Built in microwaves in select units
- 24 Emergency Maintenance Service
- Award Winning School Districts
- Newly remodeled Phase II
- CARTA station stops nearby
- On-site Recycle Station
- Fax/Copy Service and More!
- Package Pickup
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
31 Reviews for Village Square & West Village
I have lived there almost a year and a half. Absolutely no issues at all and always very friendly and helpful when needed.
The complex as well maintained. The staff is always courteous and helpful. I've a resident for 3 years and I am well satisfied .
We had a leak in our bathroom and it was fixed promptly.
Great folks to work with. All issues are resolved immediately or in a timely manner. Very comfortable living.
The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The ladies in the front office are also very friendly and helpful.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Village Square & West Village32.807500,-80.0146001704 North Woodmere Drive, Charleston, South Carolina 29407Village Square & West Village
Nestled in the heart of West Ashley, Village Square/West Village offers convenient and affordable living in one of Charleston's most central locales. We are located minutes from the beaches, MUSC, shopping, downtown Charleston and I-26. We offer spacious one and two bedrooms and our rent includes water! Bring your furry friends, we are pet friendly! Call today to schedule your personal tour. EXPECT TO BE IMPRESSED!
|Other:||Photo Id Required to tour|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|