- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- University Shuttle Service
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- NO WATER BILL!
- 3 sparkling pools
- 3 tennis courts
- Preferred Partners with Planet Fitness
- Privacy floorplans
- Laundry centers
- Oversized Closets
- Ceiling fans
- Self-cleaning ovens available
- Washer/dryer connections available
- Breakfast nook
- MUSC and Boeing Preferred Employee Discount
- Pet accepted with breed /weight restrictions
- High Speed Internet Capability
- Built in microwaves in select units
- 24 Emergency Maintenance Service
- Award Winning School Districts
- Newly remodeled Phase II
- CARTA station stops nearby
- On-site Recycle Station
- Fax/Copy Service and More!
- Package Pickup
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 300Breed Restrictions. $150 for second pet Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 70Deposit: 400Call for details* Weight Restriction
- Call for Policy
Village Square & West Village
Nestled in the heart of West Ashley, Village Square/West Village offers convenient and affordable living in one of Charleston's most central locales. We are located minutes from the beaches, MUSC, shopping, downtown Charleston and I-26. We offer spacious one and two bedrooms and our rent includes water! Bring your furry friends, we are pet friendly! Call today to schedule your personal tour. EXPECT TO BE IMPRESSED!
Ratings & Reviews
31 Reviews for Village Square & West Village
I have lived there almost a year and a half. Absolutely no issues at all and always very friendly and helpful when needed.
The complex as well maintained. The staff is always courteous and helpful. I've a resident for 3 years and I am well satisfied .
We had a leak in our bathroom and it was fixed promptly.
Great folks to work with. All issues are resolved immediately or in a timely manner. Very comfortable living.
The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The ladies in the front office are also very friendly and helpful.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-26 to exit 216A (Cosgrove Avenue). Stay to the right on Sam Rittenberg Blvd. We are less than two miles on the right, located behind the Village Square Shopping Center.