Check Availability(843) 628-0703(866) 610-6229(843) 410-4216
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Weight restriction: 70Non-refundable fee of $300-$400 No Agressive Breeds Pets Accepted
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious floorplans
- Large kitchen with oversized cabinets
- Dining area with sliding door to patio
- Deluxe GE Stoves, Icemakers and Frost-free Freez
- Washer/dryer connections in every home
- 4 Clothes Care Centers
- Ceiling Fans with lights in bedrooms
- Huge oversized closets
- Vertical and mini-blinds provided
- 4 Sparkling pools
- 2 Tennis courts
- Award-winning school district
- Easy access to I-26
- Small pets welcome
- MUSC Discount
- Preferred Employer Program
- Recycling Center
- Minutes from Dowtown and Beaches
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Townhouse Village
They are very attentive to resident concerns, and they know all residents by name - they really make it feel like a community.
The community feels safe it is quiet and always clean. I have been away from my home for as long as 2 months, and everything was just as I left it. My neighbors are friendly and working class people, there are children, and pets. I have never had a maintenance problem which was NEVER addressed IMMEDIATELY. I am a satisfied resident of Townhouse Village.
The staff is very friendly. They make sure if you have any work orders or concerns they are addressed immediately!
Prompt maintenance, professional office staff, grounds maintained well
I am satisfied overall. Management has been pretty good about responding to maintenance concerns.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-26 take exit 216A (Cosgrove Avenue). Go right at Sam Rittenberg (Hwy. 7). Turn right at Ashley Hall Road. You'll see us on the left, behind the shopping center.