Check Availability(843) 628-0721(888) 691-9596(843) 410-4233
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40 We're happy to welcome your pet to our community, and have only a few common limitations: We allow dogs and cats, up to 2 per apartment, and a maximum weight of 40 pounds. (full grown) Breed restrictions do apply and a one-time pet fee is required. ($250 for first pet; second pet is additional $100.) Please call for pet policy questions or clarification. Pets Accepted
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Pet Friendly (Breed Restrictions Apply)
- Laundry Centers in Every Building
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Preferred Employer and Military Discount
- Adjacent to City Park
- Auto Draft Payment Options
- Resort Size Pool
- On CARTA Public Transportation Route
- Courtyard Views
- WiFi Available
Ratings & Reviews
49 Reviews for The Palms
The office staff is polite, professional, courteous and respectful. The maintenance team is prompt, efficient and friendly.
My former residence was affected by floodwaters in October. Everyone at the palms was very helpful in getting us a new place to live in a short period of time. They have continued to make us feel very welcome in the community since then.
I have really enjoyed living at the Palms. The office staff, particularly the tall, handsome gentleman, are very helpful and empathetic. I have had no security concerns, and any issues have been dealt with promptly. The tenants are largely working class families, and the property is clean, considering that it is pet-friendly. I like the funky old architecture as well. The pool is great, spacious and clean.
They keep the grounds clean and the apt. was very clean upon moving in.
The Mqintenance Dept Staff Is Very Good And Fix The Problems Immediately The Office Staff Make U Feel Like Family
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-26, take the Cosgrove exit (216A). Go to 3rd light, turn right at Orange Grove Road. We're located on the right 1/2 mile right past the City Park.