- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Under New Management!!!
- Totally renovated units!
- New grilling area with firepits
- Beautiful Views of the Ashley River
- Spacious floorplans
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Water and sewer included
- Close to Public Transportation
- Close to Shopping
- Minutes to Downtown Charleston
- Pet friendly - certain breed restrictions
- Stainless Energy Efficient Appliances
- Individual Climate Control Thermostat
- Optional Custom Accent Walls*
- Upgraded lighting packages throughout!
- Brushed Nickel Hardware*
- Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Poolside Outdoor Gourmet Kitchen
- Spa Inspired Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Resident Package Acceptance
- Monthly Resident Activities
- Easy Access to I-526 and Highway 61
- Wi-Fi and High Speed Internet
- Beautiful Lush Landscaping
- Complimentary Coffee Bar
- Nearby Public Parks
- Newly Renovated Clubhouse
- Clubhouse with Resident Lounge
- On-site Laundry Lounge
- Professional Maintenance
- Weight restriction: 70Deposit: 300Call For Details Pets Accepted
Oasis at West Ashley
Under new ownership and management! Oasis at West Ashley is a peaceful, scenic community in the West Ashley area that our residents are proud to call home. Oasis at West Ashley occupies a tranquil spot overlooking the marshlands on Bulls Creek, yet is surprisingly convenient to historic downtown Charleston as well as to area schools and colleges, shopping centers, beaches and gardens. Come home today. Come home to Oasis at West Ashley.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Oasis at West Ashley
The workers are very nice. If their is an issue, they make sure that the problem gets solved right away and i love that.
The apartment is roomy and I was most appreciative of the new carpeting installed prior to my move in.
I have been liveing at Palmento Point for the past 7 and half years and enjoy liveing there.But now I have been told that the new owner is not going to renew my lease and plenty other tenets here cause of our low income statis. I have paid my rent every month and never had any complants from the office. Im sad cause of it.What about the elderly who have to move and can't find a place and don't have the money to move.Im a sad soon to be ex tenet at Palmento Point.Thank you.
on site there are no amenities, i know this is a stretch but if they installed a small dock for the property that would be amazing ! or put a basket ball hoop in the open lot next to the office.
The area overlooking the marsh is beautiful. The neighborhood is quiet. There is amenities, the children have nothing to play with or on. The buildings it's self could use a power wash.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take I-526 to Ashley River Road north. Turn right on Magwood, left on highway 61, 1st stop light turn right onto Dogwood Rd. We're straight ahead.