Check Availability(864) 438-2273(888) 466-0903(864) 502-2931
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$200 prorate upon signing lease! Limited time only.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 50$400 Pet Fee Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Campus Shuttle
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Full unit/ bed space pricing available!
- Water, cable & High-Speed Internet Included
- Private porch or balcony
- Most utilities included
- High-speed wireless Internet included in every BDR
- Lighted basketball and tennis court
- Lounge with fireplace and TV
- Storage units
- Tanning room
- Covered parking/garages
- Two car care centers
- Two resort-style swimming pools
- Refrigerator with icemaker in every home
- Full-size washer/dryer in unit
- Separate Leases for Each Bedroom
- Roommate matching program for individual leases
- Easy transfer policy
- **Call for bedroom pricing**
Ratings & Reviews
31 Reviews for The Summit at Cross Creek
I have received wonderful service, everyone is polite and willing to help and the place is beautiful. My neighbors are wonderful and it's not noisy.
The new staff in the office are really great people and they've always done their best to help me with whatever my needs are. The maintenance team has also made a lot of improvements since I've been here. I feel at home here, the apartments are very cozy, and sometimes I get breakfast delivered to my door!
Great staff, very willing to help.
The staff are wonderful and the apartments are very spacious.
Some young men moved in two floors above me and they were really loud every time they went by and actually threw things at my porch door to irritate my dog. I think they have moved out, but the apartment complex management warned them and the noise went down significantly. Also, a resident in my building was feeding cats and attracting skunks right up to our building. That has finally stopped. It took a few months.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Located on the CAT bus red route. Take Hwy. 93 in Clemson, head towards Central & turn right onto Cross Creek Road. Go through the stop sign and the community is directly ahead.