Floor Plans & Pricing
- Large 1 Bedroom - 1 Bathroom
- Sq Ft:842
- 2 Bedroom - 2 Bathroom Loft
- Sq Ft:1308
- The Greenwich
- Sq Ft:1635
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From Providence: * 1. Merge onto I-195W/US-6W * 2. Take the exit onto I-95N/US-6W toward Boston. Continue to follow I-95N * 3. Slight right at RI-146N(signs for Woonsocket/RI-146/State Offices/US-44) * 4. Take Slatersville/Forestdale Exit * 5. Take left off exit onto School Street * 6. Sharp left on RI-5 Providence Highway * 7. Community is on your left * From Boston: * 1. Merge onto I-93S Quincy/I-90W Worcester * 2. Keep left at fork, follow signs for I-93S and merge onto I-93S/US-1S * 3. Take exit 1 to merge onto I-95S toward Providence RI * 4. Take exit 4 to merge onto I-295S toward Woonsocket RI/Warwick RI entering Rhode Island * 5. Take exit 9B to merge onto Eddie Dowling Hwy/RI 146N * 6. Continue to follow 146N * 7. Take Slatersville/Forestdale Exit * 8. Take left on School Street * 9. Sharp left on RI-5 Providence Highway * 10. Community is on your left
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedPet Friendly - Dogs and Cats welcome! Upfront fee - $300. Monthly Pet Rent of $50/dog and $25/cat. Breed weight restrictions apply, please contact the leasing office for details.
- Door-step trash pick-up
- Resort-style Pool and Sundeck overlooking the B...
- Full service management office
- Barbecue Grills
- World class amenities within a quaint New Engla...
- Industrial Sculpture Garden
- Conveniently located to nearby shopping and din...
- Package acceptance service
- On Site Personal Training
- Scenic walking trails along the Branch River
- Resident Social Events
- Pet Friendly
- Private screening room with 24-seat stadium sea...
- Resident Lounge with billiards table, shufflebo...
- Exposed brick walls with unique details in ever...
- Industrial steel barn doors
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Dramatic 10 ft windows
- Short Term/ Corporate Units
- Soaring 16 ft ceilings with exposed beams
- Full-size washers and dryers in every unit
- Kitchen Islands
- Self Cleaning Oven
Residences At Slatersville Mill41.998200,-71.57830010 Railroad Street, Slatersville, Rhode Island 02876Residences At Slatersville Mill
Awarded best new loft apartment community in the United States by National Association of Home Builders! Modern luxury lofts and flats set in a historic building that let you live the life you want to. Step into your new home and enjoy the soaring ceilings, original rough-hewn beams, and over-sized windows that let in an abundance of light to splash across the exposed brick walls. These are stylish loft apartments, each with its own unique architectural character and enhanced by an array of hand-selected designer finishes. Welcome to a world defined by your personal space.
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.