- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Washer /Dryer Included
- Heat, Hot Water & Cooking Gas
- Garbage Disposal
- Pet-friendly Community
- Private Residential Neighborhood with Sidewalks
- Steps Away From Community Ball Fields and Library
- Close to Public Transportation
- Playgrounds and Dog Parks
- Enclosed, Dedicated Storage Area
- Gas Range, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher
- Backyard or Private Deck
- Close to Highway- Routh 24 and I-95
- RIPTA Bus Line Picks Up at The Property's Entrance
- Weight restriction: 95Max Pets: 2 Per Unit. Pets Accepted
- $25 Monthly Pet Rent Cats Allowed
- 35 Monthly Pet Rent Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
FREE Heat, Hot Water & Cooking Gas!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Just minutes from historic Newport, Landings is located within walking distance of Naval Station Newport, and is near colleges & universities, miles of scenic beaches, and countless restaurants & shops. Landings offers flat & townhouses-style residences featuring in home washers & dryers, a backyard or private deck, heat, hot water and cooking gas is included. Landings' management is committed to providing the very best community for you.
From The West:
Follow Rte 138 East over Newport Bridge (Toll) to Exit for 114 North. Turn right onto Admiral Kalbfus Rd. Stay right at rotary onto Connell Highway. Follow for approx. 2 miles, the Landings will be on left. Turn onto Lake Erie St. and follow signs to our office.
From The North:
Follow Rte 195 to Rte 24 South -- (Exit 8A). Follow for approx 10 miles to Exit 1 (Rte 114 South). Follow Rte 114 for approx 6 miles to Coddington Highway. Entrance to the Landings on right. Turn onto Lake Erie St. and follow signs to our office.