- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Independent Living
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Brand New Construction!
- Granite Countertops
- Energy Star Stainless Appliances
- Private & Secure Onsite Parking Available
- Open Living Areas with Bright Sunlit Rooms
- Upgraded Cabinets with Designer Hardware
- Designer Flooring Throughout
- Located in Historic West Chester Borough
- Fabulous Market Street Facade of Brick and Stucco
- Large Energy Efficient Windows
- Charming French Doors to Balconnetes
- High Efficiency Energy Star HVAC System
- Spacious Kitchens and Living Areas
- Flexible Short and Long Term Leasing Options
- Elegant Entry Foyer with Private Access
- Well Lit Private Parking on Two Levels
- State of the Art Fitness Facility open 24/7
- Pet Friendly!
- Access to West Chester's Restaurants, Boutiques
- Steps to the Post Office, Pharmacy, Grocery store!
- Heart of Cultural Capital of Chester County
- Single Floor Living
- Controlled Key Fob Access
- Private and Secure On-site Storage
- 24/7 Common Area & Exterior Video Surveillance
- Complimentary Snacks in Lobby
- Resident networking events & happy hours!
- Discounts to local dining available for residents
- Monthly contests for giftcards/prizes
- Starbucks Coffee Machine in the lobby
- Deposit: 300Call for restrictions Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Ask about our Preffered Employer Program with special deals and accomodations.
Brand new Guest Suite for residents.
100% Pet Friendly, no breed restrictions.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
124 Market Place
NOW LEASING - A vibrant and exciting lifestyle awaits you right outside with numerous dining, shopping, entertainment, and cultural opportunities just steps away! Enjoy a modern, one-floor maintenance free, convenient lifestyle in one and two bedroom units with amazing views of the Borough that offer many distinctive amenities including state-of-the-art kitchens, private on-site secure garage parking, a fitness facility, a resident news TV portal, complimentary snacks and coffee in the lobby, pet friendly living and private on-site storage units. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and tenant relations. Our objective is to make 124 more than walls, to create and sustain a community atmosphere throughout the building. Residents enjoy many exclusive coupons and discounts, including 12.4% off food at select restaurants, and VIP Coupon cards to name a few. Not to mention open houses, networking happy hour events and more! Take advantage of this rare opportunity to live in a brand new unit with a carefree lifestyle in one of the most desirable small town communities in the country! Improve your lifestyle, and indulge yourself in luxury at 124 Marketplace.
Monthly, Variable, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Weekends by Appointment Only
|Sunday||Weekends by Appointment Only|
|Monday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Weekends by Appointment Only|
Appointments 7 Days/Week, flexible on time. Give us a call!
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for 124 Market Place
Great location and comfortable living arrangement. However, it is very overpriced!
Too much money for not as great apartments. Not as luxury as advertised. Cheaper materials including: carpets, paint, flooring, walls. Construction was rushed and cabinets aren't on correctly, dishwasher doesn't close fully because it doesn't fit in the cabinets. Carpet was pulling up and tack strips were showing. Laminate floors were pulling up, gaps in floorboard and molding. Parking is horrendous. So expensive for 1 spot and only other option is down the street. Paying so much and no perks
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From South- Take High Street, Right on Market.
From North- Take High Street, Left on Market.
From East- From Gay Street, Left on High Street, Left on Market.