- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Water, sewage and trash pick-up included
- Electronic payments accepted
- Maintenance response within one business day
- Lighted off-street parking
- Close to Whitney Park/playground, Frick Park
- Minutes from Parkway East (I-376)
- 14-time Apartment Excellence Award Winner
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Excellent care of property including grounds-ke...
- Public transportation nearby: quick access to d...
- Regent Square Elementary, Edgewood Primary Scho...
- 2007 Best of the Best Award
- Convenient to downtown Pittsburgh, Oakland and ...
- Pet free community-no noise, allergens, or othe...
- Picnic area
- Verizon FiOS equipped
- High speed Internet/cable access
- Blinds on all windows
- Intercom door-lock system
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large living/dining room with guest closet
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- Walk-in closet in select apartments
- No-wax floors
- Call for Policy
Manicured lawns, lush landscaping, and shady trees welcome you as you enter our tranquil community. This Amore managed community boasts Best of the Best and Apartment Excellence awards. Superb grounds keeping and an inviting picnic area set the stage for thoughtful amenities and top-notch service. Your apartment features extras like a guest closet in the expansive living/dining room, and the fully equipped kitchen has bonus eat-in space. You'll appreciate neutral wall-to-wall carpeting, a perfect backdrop for any design style, and easy-care no-wax floors. If you're into high-tech, you'll love that your apartment is Cable and Internet ready as well as Verizon FIOS equipped. To top off your apartment's amenities, generous closet space offers coveted convenience. Our on-site staff helps deliver a carefree lifestyle with a quick response to your maintenance requests and follow-through you can count on. Open 7 days - Evenings by appointment
10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
From Pittsburgh: * take 376 east to Edgewood/Swissvale Exit 9. Follow Edgewood exit ramp and bear right onto Greendale Ave. At third stop sign turn right onto Race St. Go two blocks and turn right onto Swissvale Ave. Turn left at Uni-Mart and into Edgewood Court Apartments.
Since 1969, Amore Management Company has set the highest of standards for apartment community management and resident satisfaction. We consistently strive for award winning excellence in our communities through expert management, carefully maintained communities, and above all, our dedication to the comfort and convenience of our residents.