Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
|Apartment||1||1||0||805||$775-$814||Per Month||Please Call|
|Apartment||2||1||1||1025||$884-$923||Per Month||Please Call|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Sign a 15 month lease and get your first full months rent FREE!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call (610) 862-4952 (888) 454-8803 (484) 334-2526 or click | Activate Coupon
422 to Morgantown exit (Rt. 176) to 724 West (Shillington exit). Stay on 724 approx. 3 miles; we are on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedCats and dogs allowed
- Resident Clubhouse
- Mini-blinds included
- Individually controlled central heat and air
- One-way viewer in exterior door
- Spacious oversized closets
- Laundry facilities and storage in every building
- Individual storage areas
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Mini-blinds on all windows
- Cable television ready
- Swimming pool and Fitness Center
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Wooded suburban setting
- Professional on-site management and maintenance
- Conveniently located to shopping and dining
- Conveniently located to major highways
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Cats Allowed**
- Small and Large Dogs Allowed**
- **Certain restrictions
Governor Mifflin apartment community has everything you need to create an ideal lifestyle: stylish comfort, a host of amenities included at no extra cost, and all of the conveniences in the Reading area at your doorstep. In addition, Governor Mifflin is one of the best values in the area, providing a luxury wooded, suburban setting just minutes from shopping, schools, and public transportation.
Check Availability or call: (610) 862-4952 (888) 454-8803 (484) 334-2526
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
Professionally Managed by The Westover Companies.
Check Availability or call:(610) 862-4952 (888) 454-8803 (484) 334-2526
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.