Check Availability(610) 675-1346(888) 258-0495(484) 334-4907
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Cats Allowed
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Elegant and Spacious Floorplans
- 2 Full Baths in 2 Bedroom Units
- Individual Climate Control With Central Air
- High Efficiency Gas Heating System
- Plush Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- The Newest Appliances
- Aluminum Alabaster Mini-Blinds
- Generous Closet Space
- Elegant Lighting
- Patios and Balconies (With French Doors)
- Smart Wiring Allows Up to 4 phone lines per jack
- Connections With No Line Interference
- Suburban Location
- Private Community
- Distinctive, Individual Entrances
- Private Parking
- Professional Landscaping
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Serene Courtyard Setting
- Wilson School District
- Responsive, Professional Management Team
- Close Proximity to Bus Routes
- Convenient Highway Access
- 422 and 222 Are Minutes Away
- Free snow removal
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Oak Meadows Apartments
I like the open areas around the apartment complex. I do not feel closed in by other buildings.
The only thing that keeps from giving a rating of excellent is the amount of time that it often takes to have maintenance issues addressed and the time between grass cutting this past summer which allowed the grass to get too long so that there was an excessive amount of cut grass laying after cutting. Also, the property manager is not on the premises as much as I would expect.
During my early time, all associated were very friendly and helpful. I haven't had a need for much contact lately, but it seems that when I do, responses are not prompt. Nonetheless, the living arrangements are very nice and I plan to stay for the immediate future.
They do not get excellent because there are no amenities and the rent is expensive for what you get and all the utilities you pay.
Generally a quiet community. Have little association with neighbors, though our upstairs neighbors are quite loud and disruptive, i.e. they have a dog that barks incessantly at certain times and they don't always pick up their messes. Feel comfortable calling the office and/or maintenance when needed. Feel safe here. Just generally a good environment.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From 422-West take the 222-South exit towards Lancaster Avenue, 222 becomes Lancaster Pike. Turn right onto Revere Boulevard which becomes Shillington Road. Turn left onto Bradley Avenue which becomes Spohn road. We are located on your right.